Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excilus mod slots for weapons and melee

(XBOX)Slimm qp ReapeR

So I feel like I'm not the only one who has thought of this but I'm not in the forums often so...

Anyway, I was just thinking that it would be a great idea to give excilus mod slots to primary, secondary, & melee weapons. This way the players could actually take advantage of using those utility mods (ammo drum, slip magazine, focused defense, life strike... etc) on our weapons without sacrificing damage. This is something that I thought the devs would have implemented shortly after giving an excilus slot to warframes. It's just an idea that seems appropriate at this juncture in the games development.

What do you guys think about this? All comments and criticism are welcomed.

I am 100% for the implementation of exilus mods for our weapons, considering end-game content (specifically corpus sorties) is becoming more challenging, which is always welcomed! I would think that if said additional slots were added to our weapons that there would be new exilus exclusive mods released, such as mods that enhance status chance or crit chance by a percentage, attack speed (in the case of melee), fire rate, reload speed, etc. Alot of potential for amazing builds, a single extra mod can make all the difference!

3 minutes ago, Mdkirk95 said:

I am 100% for the implementation of exilus mods for our weapons, considering end-game content (specifically corpus sorties) is becoming more challenging, which is always welcomed! I would think that if said additional slots were added to our weapons that there would be new exilus exclusive mods released, such as mods that enhance status chance or crit chance by a percentage, attack speed (in the case of melee), fire rate, reload speed, etc. Alot of potential for amazing builds, a single extra mod can make all the difference!

Our thoughts pretty much mirror each other! I feel this is a necessary addition and I'm just kind of scratching my head as to how this hasn't been thought of or already added to the game but hey better late than never I guess..