Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaderboards To Stave Off Those Aches & Pains

Moogleoftheages

Leader-boards are already in-game. And, if you're in a large clan that succeeds you might even pay attention to them from time to time. I'm guilty of ignoring it half the time if I'm honest with you, despite being a dork when it comes to stats and loving to see how far people go with parts of the game.

But with the recent new delay of TWW, I had a brain-fart.

What if Leaderboards could be implemented to be more predominant on each map you play? Now what if these were Daily? What if each map had the Top Five, and the Top player to get that daily 1st place would get a small reward?

For instance, if I was to hover over a Survival Node, you'd see i.e John Smith with a Survival Time of 110:00.

Interceptions, Wave 20 Achieved By Mr.Burns etc etc.

And these above daily achievements would be reset after each day end.

This in my opinion would give long-term / new players something to do / aspire to work toward. Another thing to do each day for those of us that would want to, I for one would enjoy some competition such as these, and let Leaderboards get dusted off from a distant menu and play a more integral part in the game.

TL:DR
Having a Top 5 Players Leaderboard (That is easily veiwable)  on each node for that Day, 1st place receives small reward for their efforts.

Edited by Moogleoftheages

I can't really see myself participating but something like this with a reward sounds better as a weekly thing, if you can only ever get on a short while before downtime and manage to hit the record for the day you won't really have any time to appreciate it.

Otherwise I can't really see a reason why this shouldn't be put in, so i guess that can qualify as a reason to put it in.