Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Buy Parts With Platinum.

TrixieThePony

Ahhh, c'mon man, took me a whole lot of runs till i got my blade too! Devs cant make this game any more easy by making everything payable, just keep on doing t3, drop chance there is about 10%, so you should get it in a while.

After about 100 runs you get a case of the fuckits.

I'm getting desperate, take my money.

I've lost count on the void runs I've done trying to get my reaper blade.

Please let us pay to get parts we can't find after a massive amount of runs.

I have 3 blades and 2 receivers and 1 latron prime already made, just hang in there and keep doing void runs, i have done a ton of void runs and have gotten every single part for everything more than twice except for the main frost prime blueprint

Took me a while to get the reaper blade.

Last prime piece I needed to complete the set for update 8.

Two days ago I decided to clear out my Tower I Void keys.

Ended up with a Reaper Blade in one.

That one took me forever, as well. When I gave up and was just running Void missions for the hell of it, I finally got one.

At this point it's no fun to play.

I already have everything else I want, but reaper prime.

And when a game is no fun, you quit playing.

It would help immensely if the game would pay attention to what's in inventory, and reduce your chances of getting more by 2% per copy... ie, if I have 3 Banshee Systems blueprints and a built Banshee, reduce the Banshee Systems BP weighting by 8%, increasing the chances of getting any other option instead.

It would help immensely if the game would pay attention to what's in inventory, and reduce your chances of getting more by 2% per copy... ie, if I have 3 Banshee Systems blueprints and a built Banshee, reduce the Banshee Systems BP weighting by 8%, increasing the chances of getting any other option instead.

This would be great.

At this point it's no fun to play.

I already have everything else I want, but reaper prime.

And when a game is no fun, you quit playing.

The good news is they are well aware of the issues with RNG and are going to be bringing in changes that spread out the stuff you get a lot better. So it will be less of the "famine" that is so taxing right now.

Pay to win? Mmmh... No

People seriously overuse that phrase.

It's not pay to win anymore than the ability to buy key packs, frames, etc. are; as has been noted elsewhere, pay to win implies an insurmountable advantage that can't be matched by a guy who doesn't spend money... that's not the case here, it's paying for convenience.

Warframe isn't a charity, it needs this thing called "money" to keep going. On that front, it's not necessarily a bad idea to part stuff out. With certain items, the current system can actually discourage you from spending plat on them - in my own case, it was Vauban: I had two of the three parts I needed from alerts (I missed the very first one); at that point, this thing called "common sense" made it difficult for me to justify paying full price for the entire frame so I just ended up waiting for a while until the alert for the missing part popped. That's basically a sale DE lost out on, since I could've justified buying the missing part.

I'm getting desperate, take my money.

I've lost count on the void runs I've done trying to get my reaper blade.

Please let us pay to get parts we can't find after a massive amount of runs.

I feel your pain still waiting on Blade and Frost Prime Systems. I don't think just paying for it is way to go, better to adjust loot system and drop tables imo.

Don't be lazy, you can't pay to get everything, DEs have made it clear that they're trying to balance the game between the F2P and P2W.

I know they need money too, but this is obviously pushing it off the limits, I don't think we'll want that.