The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

6 minutes ago, ArrexDrandko said:

Oh my, Volto you sly bastard... Saving Valkyr and Titania for yourself. Where're we gonna explore, the desolated bedrooms? :P 

wait what? o//////////o N-- not what i was implying at all >////////> s-sorry, i'm still relatively sheltered ^^; my girlfriend can only corrupt me so quickly ^///^; *casually hides face in blankets* 

*laughs heartily* Oh comeon! Even IF that had been your intention, it would've been just soooo much more funny to see you try!
Kinda reminds me of that scene in Pirates of the Carribean.... "Captain, Wed us!" *fending off corrupted* "I'm a LITTLE busy right now, boy!!" XD

*pats Volt and stealthily hands him a few lewd magazines* :> 

Edited by ArrexDrandko

1) When posting that little question, I didn't realize the priceless comments in the OOC section would follow. Daym, just look at that filthy volt blushing! X3

2) Putting the squishy frame with an explosive pistol to the first line? 0_o 

3) 

On 20.10.2016 at 7:08 PM, Teloch said:

Q: Your OC's favorite and despised weapon types (LMG / assault rifles / carabines / automatic pistols / etc.) and why?

Edited by Teloch

22 minutes ago, Teloch said:

1) When posting that little question, I didn't realize the priceless comments in the OOC section would follow. Daym, just look at that filthy volt blushing! X3

2) Putting the squishy frame with an explosive pistol to the first line? 0_o 

3) 

They happen sometimes. Especially when you get a group of people this fantastic together XD 

As far as StarNight in front, the thought behind it was basically this- sobek. Most embers prefer to rush in (and our leader here demonstrated this by her approach to entering the ship lol), so...

7 hours ago, voltocitygel said:

They happen sometimes. Especially when you get a group of people this fantastic together XD 

As far as StarNight in front, the thought behind it was basically this- sobek. Most embers prefer to rush in (and our leader here demonstrated this by her approach to entering the ship lol), so...

Funny because this is way I would be in game if it weren't for the fact that everyone and their mother can run faster then me no matter how fast i slide and bullet jump.

Just now, AdmiralStarNight said:

Lol I don't care, I just like the art of this icon pack. Had some extra plat, decided to treat myself to something nice in Warframe.

didnt like using the basic Excalibur anymore.

Sent you some hen icons