The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

On 21.10.2016 at 3:34 PM, Drakeardian said:

Poke X3

TDZVASd.gif

Also, we're slowly approaching the issue of short dialogues between two party members and the posting order. It is hard to have a short conversation so stretched in time

Edited by Teloch

It's your unpaid home DJ again and he got some new musical thingies :3 Today, with oriental flavour.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aaand a new question!

Q: Let's suppose that your OC is enjoying those couple of hours of lazy internet surfing before going to sleep. What would they browse? Read to creepypastas? Watch cat videos? Prowl the darker corners of the web? ;3 

Edited by Teloch

8 hours ago, Teloch said:

It's your unpaid home DJ again and he got some new musical thingies :3 Today, with oriental flavour.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Aaand a new question!

Q: Let's suppose that your OC is enjoying those couple of hours of lazy internet surfing before going to sleep. What would they browse? Read to creepypastas? Watch cat videos? Prowl the darker corners of the web? ;3 

Cats!! XD for sure. Either that or informative stuff. Probably a bit of both. Volt likes his random facts. You never know when they might come in handy!

13 hours ago, Teloch said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Aaand a new question!

A: Lots of random web stuff. which may or may not include those mentioned dark corners

1 hour ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

*falls over and dies*

Alright everyone, sorry I evaporated, I've had to work evenings and help clean out a relatives apartment for the last few days. I swear for the love of the Lotus I am still here.

Partially dead, but still here.

No dying. It's against the law. (I forget where but there legit is a place where dying is illegal)

i just got out of work. I work the cafeteria on campus. I cannot feel my fingers. They might shrivel up and turn to ash from all the burns I got today XD 

On 28.10.2016 at 10:09 PM, AdmiralStarNight said:

A: my lad would probably browse some bookmaker sites, then browse some filth, then clean his karma with social advertisement and motivators with kittens, after that, he would read a couple (or a dozen) creepy stories, then browse some more filth just to replace fright with primitive lewdness, read something touching and tears-squeezing to clean the karma for the second time and only then he'll go to bed with the words "Hells bells! 'Tis 3:14 AM!".

Q: Your OC has come across a man lying on the ground face down. The man looks like a hobo, smells horribly, and doesn't move at all. Your OC's actions?

Edited by Teloch

Just now, Teloch said:

Q: Your OC has come across a man lying on the ground face down. The man looks like a hobo, smells horribly, and doesn't move at all. Your OC's actions?

Haha, an obvious question for Maina. x) 
Water, Food, Talking while walking to the hospital/a shelter. In that order.