The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ghost of the Void (OOC, Closed, 18+)

AdmiralStarNight

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Why am I tho only one asking questions? XD

Because everyone else wants to give the rest a chance to answer XD

in any case, volt would likely struggle with that. He'd probably spend lots of time alone, crying. He has a hard time cheering himself up once he gets down. It's much easier for others to help him though ^^;

2 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

*pats* I'm a sensitive one, I'm not so good at portraying "tough as nails" OC's like mr. coldwell. You do it quite well though. 

He's not even remotely as tough as my other OCs >__> 

Edited by Teloch

I have a feeling that despite Stalker saying he was coming after me for killing a Hyena, I believe he came with a footnote from you guys.

He attacked me all alone, in the Void! And killed me. :(

So guess that means I should go work on a post!

Spoiler

I am sincerely sorry guys, lately its been stressful for me and the election isn't making it any better. Post will be up wither this morning or afternoon. i swear.

54 minutes ago, AdmiralStarNight said:

I have a feeling that despite Stalker saying he was coming after me for killing a Hyena, I believe he came with a footnote from you guys.

He attacked me all alone, in the Void! And killed me. :(

So guess that means I should go work on a post!

Reveal hidden contents

I am sincerely sorry guys, lately its been stressful for me and the election isn't making it any better. Post will be up wither this morning or afternoon. i swear.

'Tis okay. And we would never send the stalker after you! XD 

Not sure if thrashing him continuously and humiliating in the most elaborate ways would make him wanna sent you a footnote.

Good job on triggering my protective instincts

No sweat. I know how horrible elections can go sometimes.

It's really a great image! New Wallpaper incoming?

A friend of mine had her OC painted on a little canvas and mailed to her.... things like that really are kind of like a 'thank you' to your OC for providing you with such wonderful journeys. At least, that's how I see it. Would actually consider having one of Maina done, if only I knew of any describable way to capture her... personality, her whole being in one image. 

Edited by ArrexDrandko

My own comment to the election's results, even though I'm not that much into politics.

And for those of you who already saw RWBY Season 3 completely or do not give a fk about the show, I have a work of cinematic art to admire. Seriously, that timing is amazing.

Edited by ArrexDrandko

guess what?

I'm going to post. No seriously, I mean it.

Spoiler

man I feel really bad for being so busy for neglecting you guys (and my other Rp partner on a different site, so you guys aren't the only ones who are missing out)

things have cleared up, TWW has come out and bolstered my spirit and will to write. So I'm back