Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exp Insentive To Play (Details Inside)

RagDollRat

Simple you get a small boost to exp the longer you play like in that of Maplestory it starts at 1hr then bumps up at 2hrs and max's in boost at 3hrs :D by doing this you not only give insentive for people to play for more than a short time but you give  aboost to dedicated players who wanna spend their day playing!

something most games now shlit on >:l

if a person loves your game so much they want to play it for hours on end or even days then that is their choice dont penalize them for it!

item construction doesnt count when other games have timer systems its usualy for stupid crap that criples you to the point of game play viable for only 5-1-15 minutes a day :l

Against. I don't think it's a good idea to encourage people to play for 3 hours straight. That's kinda unhealthy and what not.

And well...

You get enough EXP already, I can max out a gun in a few hours, it's not really necessary to get an extra boost... buy them for platinum.

buy them for platinum.

This, since they already offer the exp booster, and since exp is already easy to get, boosting the amount of exp you get for sitting idle in game doesn't seem like much motivation.

It's also counter to a number of health issues, lawsuits etc that have come about that now many games recommend that you take frequent breaks.

Take breaks every fifteen minutes, and all that.

You never played a real MMORPG it seems :O

Anyways, I'm playing 3 hours straight already, don't need an EXP bonus to do that :)

Edited by Cyler

15mins of break for every hour of gaming or something was recommended by health officials. i also think that warframe does have a time out limit of some hours. it will hinder your ability to find and join games. of course re logging solves this issue but its there.