Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith (limbo alternative)

KC4Christ

A new idea for a warframe. I call him Wraith. As he is based on vapor and ether like abilities. Has fixed colour scheme of red and black. And is somewhat transparent. His story is the inventors of the wraith series. Lost a scientist in a wormhole. And he developed the warframe so as to tempt tenno to rescue him. After he discovered a parrallell dimension and orokin technology.

1. Ether - Tuns the frame into a gas. For zero damage like limbo. Yet at a conversion to gasepous damage/ percentage of weapon damage reduction..

2.Disipate-. A type of instantaneous movement. Gas damage due to who he passes through. (slimer from ghostbusters is a good example) similar to itzal's blink.

3 Vaporise - allows allies to become targets of no contest. Similiar to ether yet involves AOE. And also gas and percentage conversion of damage.Will affect allies caught within radius. For the duration of the ability.

4 Emerge - Cast when vaporise is active. Causing wraith to buff armour and channeling efficiency. For the duration of prior ability's activation.

As he is a vapor like creature. I feel his abilty to maintain wall latch. To be a suitable passive.

Thank you.

PS If published I want an Attica prime.

Edited by satellite101
further meditation

I feel the name needs to be different as there are already "wraith" weapons in the game. Or, you could try adding some sort of lore to tie the frame to said wraith weapons, as I have in frame concept, also entitled "Wraith"

the general idea does sound cool though, kinda like an elemental rework for limbo, but less trolly

Edited by 3044Smike

I was expexting more questions. So I'll answer the ones expected. I don't see wraith as being a flighty frame. But instead a frame which gets up close and personal. While other frames would be at a distance. So rather a range, strength and duaration equilibreum. I suppose on further thought vaporise could convert damage. Done by other frames to % gas damage over a period of time.

I still don' know what else to call it.

• 2 weeks later...