Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, havent really played Warframe for over a year. Worth starting again?

Tyreuzs

Question

When i left i was basically max mastery, owned every warframe, weapon with almost every frame and a LOT of weapons polarized 3-8 formas each. I had mastery 20 i think.

I had a ton of items hoarded (frost prime sets, mag prime sets, etc etc) which turned out to have a total value of around 30k platinum when i checked like 3-4 months ago. Not to mention the 50 million credits and 5k platinum i was sitting on already anyway.

The question is, is Warframe worth it to give it a shot again? I had like 1700 playing hours or so and accomplished basically everything already.

But after the community in my 12 people hardcore clan slowly vanished, i did too.

I'm simply just not sure if I can have the same kind of fun again if i start playing again, especially because im probably not going to be able to find SUCH a hardcore clan like the one i was in and learned to love.

Not to mention that im seriously too lazy to sell all the multiple frost prime/ over 15 mag prime sets etc because it would take eternity :/

So, watcha guys think? Should i jump back on the train?
What did i miss in the entire time?

EDIT: Also, here is a link to some of the stuff our clan did back then x) Haukai, Rev, Bot and IDestruc and couple of others were basically members

Edited by Tyreuzs

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tyreuzs said:

I'm simply just not sure if I can have the same kind of fun again if i start playing again, especially because im probably not going to be able to find SUCH a hardcore clan like the one i was in and learned to love.

1 hour ago, Tyreuzs said:

Do you know of any good clan that i could join again?

how about Quasars? xD