Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing Operator Cosmetics

(PSN)Octodog

Question

Not sure if this is where this goes but whatever.

So I'd love to get my hands on the Koppra Hood. Just the hood. I have 9 plat right now, I got a 75% off coupon which should make it round to 8 plat. Now, the only place I can find to purchase the pieces individually is going to the operator and customizing them, but if I do that, even though I can actually see that buying it with the coupon is an option, it won't let me. 

Is there any other way to purchase it or is it just impossible to use a coupon for it?

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Omnijack said:

The coupon you're talking about tis the login reward right?

"Platinum discounts reduce the cost of your next purchase of platinum, they do not reduce the platinum costs of items"

Yes I am talking about the login reward coupon.

16 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

The coupon is only for plat sale itself on the website, not the items in the market.

14 minutes ago, Omnijack said:

The coupon you're talking about tis the login reward right?

"Platinum discounts reduce the cost of your next purchase of platinum, they do not reduce the platinum costs of items"

Console have a different form of discount coupons compared to PC. Console's coupons decrease the plat cost of an item you purchase compared to reducing the cost of plat itself. This is the only way the console companies would allow discount coupons to be sold on their platforms.

To the OP, I don't think you can buy the asset like that if it isn't sold in the market as an individual item.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

11 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

To the OP, I don't think you can buy the asset like that if it isn't sold in the market as an individual item.

false. I found a way to use the coupon considering I had the same problem

1. you have to go to the operator customization and select what you would like to purchase

2. don't buy it but instead add it to your wishlist

3. once you have done this access your own profile and scroll over the tabs to where is says "wishlist"

4. it should give you the option to purchase with coupon here - it has for me

hope this helps

Edited by (PS4)DelapsusNosfera

8 minutes ago, (PS4)DelapsusNosfera said:

I found a way to use the coupon considering I had the same problem

1. you have to go to the operator customization and select what you would like to purchase

2. don't buy it but instead add it to your wishlist

3. once you have done this access your own profile and scroll over the tabs to where is says "wishlist"

4. it should give you the option to purchase with coupon here - it has for me

hope this helps

Unfortunately the only option when I go to the customization screen is to purchase, and if I select that one, it brings up a message telling me I don't have enough plat and gives me the option to either close the message or get more plat, and if I close the message, it closes the entire purchasing menu.