Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions 2.0 The Evolution Of Fun

Mak_Gohae

I think at this point in the game missions themselves should have random additions that change the way how they play out.

For reactor missions you can add mini-bosses protecting them once in a while so they can play out like this!

The capture missions, which now are really just a mad dash to the capture point, should have the target begin to escape when you get close to his location. Then a timer pops up and if you havent captured him by the time it ends you fail the mission. Or when the timer ends the enemy level goes up by 5-10 for a bit.

You could also add that level timer to the extermination missions too. You need to kill as many of the enemies as possible before they gain the level boost that lasts 10 minutes.

Some one mentioned that, dont know the name, defense missions should pop a boss at the end of the last waves.

What do you guys think?

What are your ideas?

Missions really need some flavor to them spice them up.

"The hyena hunts in packs, they have been trouble for tenno in the field...."

Surely it's about time we start seeing these little blighters show up in the game causing havoc.

we are in the field are we not?

uQg4I.gif

Edited by bmason

With the addition of all the little traps, secrets and goodies in the void, the new expanded variety in defense enemies, revamped hostage missions and now a badass new captain vor fight apparently in the works, I really do think you and DE are on the same page, they're just going about it in an iterative way, gradually going back over older content and beefing it up as they go - keep in mind this is still beta!