Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Active 24/7 Helpful And Friendly Multi-Regional Moon Clan. Knights Of The Orokin. Recruiting Now

(PSN)Zolaxatha

Knights of the Orokin

10920918_782971111780815_4653069465038079200_n.jpg?oh=e2e39dda5c465e08e3d1f9f2ea300dea&oe=58A7B9C6 Clan Emblem

•  TopPage LeaderBoard Moon Clan
  • 100% Research Complete
  •  Huge Decorated Dojo
  •  Active and Friendly Members.
  • Raiding Clan.
  • We have a Facebook group and a PSN Community
  • Owners of the Amazing Alliance; Tenno Revolution.

12239980_940694872675104_5891542299663224563_n.jpg?oh=cdfba72405c171eb43b7468a34764d74&oe=586E7E1C Alliance Emblem

Recruiting Now : All Tenno are Welcome : 15 Day Inactivity Kick Policy : Over 900 Members 

For an Invite to the Clan you can contact:

• Zolaxatha (England), Psyhel (Greece), Sleepyneol (Malaysia) Niall-O-Grady- (Ireland)
  •  LordDraco3, BlueBerryBass, XIIIKnight, CalebJK316 (USA)
  • Please contact via Playstation

KOTO-Ancient and Loyal

Edited by (PS4)Zolaxatha

13 hours ago, (PS4)xeva1337 said:

Hi, I'm a rank 11 player who is looking for an active and friendly clan. I am typically on for ~4 hours per day. Let me know if there are any spots available. Thanks :)

Hi, I've added you as a friend on Warframe but you are currently in a clan so I can not invite you to the clan until you leave. Thanks

55 minutes ago, (PS4)V996149 said:

Hey Zolaxatha, 

My old clan has just disintegrated.  I'm a MR12ish player, somewhere between casual and serious. I'm looking to join a larger clan to have people to team up with for high level content.

Are you accepting people stilll?

Yes. We remove inactives daily so we've always got room :)

6 hours ago, (PS4)jusawro said:

Sorry about the previous reply. Hello fellow Tenno. I'm looking to join your clan. I'm on just about everyday and am looking for a clan to help me get started with end game content and raids. I'm MR18. Hope to hear back from you guys soon. Thanks.

Cool, always happy to help teach members that are eager to learn :) Sent an invite

I'm a returning player to Warframes, I use to play on PC and was in a top standing Clan (Warbros). The Clan itself died off before the large update when they introduced the ship, I haven't played since and everything is practically new to me besides my prior knowledge; not sure how much of it is still up to date though.

I'm only Rank 1 but I plan on playing for a very. long. time.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Citamorf said:

I'm a returning player to Warframes, I use to play on PC and was in a top standing Clan (Warbros). The Clan itself died off before the large update when they introduced the ship, I haven't played since and everything is practically new to me besides my prior knowledge; not sure how much of it is still up to date though.

I'm only Rank 1 but I plan on playing for a very. long. time.

There's been a lot of new stuff since then the whole game has completely changed haha. Should be fun for you :)