Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clem Digger.

CagedLunatic

Darvo, no sooner leaves his store on a life saving sabbatical.  Then Clem takes over, driving down the prices...  How convenient for the sake of Baro Ki` Teer's financial interests!

This is a setup!  Pure an simple.  Maroo, Baro Ki` Teer's henchmen... er, 'hench-lady', implanted a fake Clem, an impostor Clem!  A claimed Clem, and if you catch this Clem, he'll just clam up! This fake-flim-flam-of-a-Clem-clam, will be the end of Darvo.  So Baro can monopolize the Tenno market!  But, you naysayers might think, 'no!' Clem's just not 'business savvy'.  Well, I doubt that after spending years with Darvo, that the real Clem wouldn't pick-up a few basic dealership skills.  No, this is an inside job, mark my words!  This Clem, is not the REAL Clem.  This Clem, is a bad clam... I mean Clem.       

10 hours ago, heskaroid said:

And then Clem dies due to the genetic deterioration the clones share and as time passes, people forget about him.

I wonder if DE will make a tragic quest out of it...

But... He's a clone. So we can clon more. Like SOMA you know?

45 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

I wonder if DE will make a tragic quest out of it...

But... He's a clone. So we can clon more. Like SOMA you know?

I mean you're just defending a mentally challenged stunted clone. He has no character whatsoever, saying two words isn't meaningful. We don't know where cloning facilities are located and if we do know, it's super ultra mega omega impossible to walk one step there.

Just now, heskaroid said:

I mean you're just defending a mentally challenged stunted clone. He has no character whatsoever, saying two words isn't meaningful. We don't know where cloning facilities are located and if we do know, it's super ultra mega omega impossible to walk one step there.

Well we do make his clones to use in missions from blueprint Darvo gives us for completing his special missions.

I suppose this could imply that Darvo has some insight into this. Who knows.

And about clem not having a character... Forst of all: Define "character", second of all: he does, just not in-depth one. And that's a good potential for future quests / lore reveals or what's not.

9 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Well we do make his clones to use in missions from blueprint Darvo gives us for completing his special missions.

I suppose this could imply that Darvo has some insight into this. Who knows.

And about clem not having a character... Forst of all: Define "character", second of all: he does, just not in-depth one. And that's a good potential for future quests / lore reveals or what's not.

"CLEM GRAKATA"

"Oh my god clem has the most deepest yet complex to comprehend character to ever exist!"

"Are you all mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so called tenno honor?"

"LOLOLOLOL SARGAS SPEAKS 4TH GRADE ENGLISH XDDDD"

Sometimes this community disappoints me. Oh and:

db87ec33bb9f40c38a1438e0041e93a1.png 

Edited by heskaroid

8 hours ago, heskaroid said:

"CLEM GRAKATA"

"Oh my god clem has the most deepest yet complex to comprehend character to ever exist!"

db87ec33bb9f40c38a1438e0041e93a1.png 

I don't remember saying anything about Clem being complex. In fact - i meant the opposite. He's as simple and plain like a plank of wood. BUT he has potential if developers will find out what to do with him.

And definition of a character pretty much changes nothing: we know his mentality (which makes him an distinctive individual among brainwashed violent normal Grineer at the very least) and his moral qualities... Well, i can't name any as of now. Then again i can't come up with any for Tenno either. As far as i'm concerned they are one the same plain of morality: "I guess we want to do right things, but we can only do it through violence". 
Again - POTENTIAL.

Also no idea why you added Sargas Ruk to the mix. I always found his manner of speech badass.

Just now, Artek94 said:

I don't remember saying anything about Clem being complex. In fact - i meant the opposite. He's as simple and plain like a plank of wood. BUT he has potential if developers will find out what to do with him.

And definition of a character pretty much changes nothing: we know his mentality (which makes him an distinctive individual among brainwashed violent normal Grineer at the very least) and his moral qualities... Well, i can't name any as of now. Then again i can't come up with any for Tenno either. As far as i'm concerned they are one the same plain of morality: "I guess we want to do right things, but we can only do it through violence". 
Again - POTENTIAL.

Also no idea why you added Sargas Ruk to the mix. I always found his manner of speech badass.

I thought it was necessary to add Sargas Ruk into this conversation because a lot of people mock his english yet he speaks in a decent vocabulary and he has a good character while they never dare to judge a mentally defective lancer because he is "cute".

You gotta admit that clem is a failed attempt at being a comic relief character. He should've stayed as a 2D comic character, not being reincarnated into the 3D universe.

You can't add potential to a fan character someone owns, by the way. There is no absolute doubt that DE will ask Datareaper if he's fine with them altering his character.

Up until now, Clem is an unfunny degenerative clone. 

4 hours ago, heskaroid said:

I thought it was necessary to add Sargas Ruk into this conversation because a lot of people mock his english yet he speaks in a decent vocabulary and he has a good character while they never dare to judge a mentally defective lancer because he is "cute".

You gotta admit that clem is a failed attempt at being a comic relief character. He should've stayed as a 2D comic character, not being reincarnated into the 3D universe.

You can't add potential to a fan character someone owns, by the way. There is no absolute doubt that DE will ask Datareaper if he's fine with them altering his character.

Up until now, Clem is an unfunny degenerative clone. 

Like you... OHH! Feel the burn!  Seriously though, you make a valid point my fellow Tenno. 

22 hours ago, heskaroid said:

They are in your ship. You clone things all the time. Including more clems.

16 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

They are in your ship. You clone things all the time. Including more clems.

Now here might lie an interesting question... Are they all the same Clem?  Maybe not ALL Clem's are equal.  Maybe some are good Clem's, and some are bad Clem's.  Like evil doppelganger's.