Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Days Is Too Long To Build A Warframe

kenio8185

Three days is perfectly acceptable. The only time I even noticed it was on the first 'frame I made, but after that, you'll have tons of frames and weapons going all the time, and you should have some new toy basically every time you log in. There are plenty of bps and mats to farm, as well as leveling current 'frames and weapons, so if you start building a new 'frame and find you have nothing to do in the meantime...well maybe you should reevaluate how you're playing the game.

Besides, if you think 3 days is a long craft time for a video game, you haven't been around many games with complex real-time crafting systems.

Try building a car in Fallen Earth, it takes around a month to get through all the research prerequisites just to build the car, and then at least a week to actually finish the build and get your car.

Better yet, try constructing a ship in EVE. For the biggest and most advanced ships, you're looking a months of research and then a couple months of build time.

My point: 3 days with zero research or crafting prerequisite requirements is nothing. It could be so, so much worse. Be grateful you have it as good as this.

Is it? I haven't been playing this game for a very long time but after I gathered all the materials for the first frame I would craft and noticed the build time I kind of lost interest. Like I slashed my daily play time by more than 4 times and looked towards other games to keep me occupied. And this is me not having played for a long time. It seems to me more that this kills the intent to play.

But you don't lose time - the time you "lose" is the time you spend on farming the materials and not sitting around twiddling your thumbs.

Then you'll never find much joy in a F2P game. They are not built to satisfy a person who wants everything and wants it now, but is not willing to pay.

I don't think it is actually that long. Let's be honest really, Dojo weapons take a lot more time than the Frames and I know people hate game-to-game comparisons but in E.V.E Online, building the biggest ships on average, take 91 days to complete (officially in Guiness World Records - Gamer's Edition 2008.) Talk about hardcore building eh? Be thankful it does take only a few days, less than a week to build a Frame.