Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Song

Aftalyfe

5 minutes ago, Drakenreiter said:

This is really solid, well done! It very much reminds me of Dan Bull's work, which I absolutely love. I really like video-game inspired music in general.

Thanks for the feedback, I was actually aiming for something like what Dan Bull is doing :)

37 minutes ago, Godzelda123 said:

This is good actually! I wasn't expecting too much when I clicked the video but it's really catchy

Yeah, I know, I felt the same when I was checking other warframe songs on youtube. Some good tracks among those tho.

38 minutes ago, Sneering_Viper said:

I'm not opinionated enough to give constructive feedback...but. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN thats nice.

Hahaha, fair enough :)

15 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

All i can say is a "WoW". 

P.S. That drop at 0:30 when vau throws bastille, i mean the timing xD.

edit: Just curious, can you upload the audio only without lyrics, i kind of liked it. 

Yeah, I tried to sync as much as I can in the video with the beat, As for the music, type "olympus grime" in youtube, its the first video offered :)

7 minutes ago, -Sharpz- said:

I LOVE IT!   Nice work. WOW!

THANK YOU! Hahaha glad you like it :) 

Nice work! The flow breaks a bit in places, but is mostly consistant. I think its a quirk of using rap that it can be a bit inconcistient though, some of Dan Bull's peices suffer the same issue.

Clever refferences. Editing is deffinately good. Can I ask where you got the Ordis audio parts, did you record them from game or some other way?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2016 at 0:57 AM, Runelea said:

Nice work! The flow breaks a bit in places, but is mostly consistant. I think its a quirk of using rap that it can be a bit inconcistient though, some of Dan Bull's peices suffer the same issue.

Clever refferences. Editing is deffinately good. Can I ask where you got the Ordis audio parts, did you record them from game or some other way?

I got them from different youtube videos, had to mix them carefully because of the difference in volume. It would be great if there was a warframe audio database, it would save me the trouble of actually finding the specific part. But yeah, it turned oujt nice in the end :)