Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question on platinum earning

Leonidaxl

Question

13 answers to this question

To be honest, trading is not really important at your mastery rank, just play, play try different weapons, improve your self by own building your stuff and you'll see maxing mod will no need any platinium, platnium is just an extra bonus, when you already tried many weapons, and you want to focus on fashion for them. 

58 minutes ago, Eleodon said:

To be honest, trading is not really important at your mastery rank, just play, play try different weapons, improve your self by own building your stuff and you'll see maxing mod will no need any platinium, platnium is just an extra bonus, when you already tried many weapons, and you want to focus on fashion for them. 

He may still need slots and the like.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

trade chat on ps4 is pretty #*($%%@ up if you wonder why i told you to buy...on pc maybe the things are different but since the sotr deployment everything is TOO EASY to obtain and the prices of everything dropped to the ground...

In my opinion the problem is people are too greedy. Or maybe the age is too low on console. I noticed if they want 100 pl, start ask that for stuff nobody need to buy. I wanted to trade Volt parts for Nyx parts, and all refused because Nyx was the next vaulted (1 month before). I never bought from players and never will. Bought plats, got slots, done.

1 minute ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

In my opinion the problem is people are too greedy. Or maybe the age is too low on console. I noticed if they want 100 pl, start ask that for stuff nobody need to buy. I wanted to trade Volt parts for Nyx parts, and all refused because Nyx was the next vaulted (1 month before). I never bought from players and never will. Bought plats, got slots, done.

when yoy say people are too greedy I agree with you. I usually try to sell the stuff for a honest price that doesnt cost people s organs but that s only me. On the other side people trying to buy stuff for a really low price make me angry...One guy wanted to buy 1 arcane energize for 30 plat ! the value of the item is 350p, i offered him 250 and he told me I was a scammer. The problem of this game on console ( and i think its mainly on console due to the higher price for a gaming pc) is the playerbase...too many kids and stuff like that.