Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does creating new account to referral my main account get ban?

_Ackane_

Question

Does it ban all accounts or it only the *referral account*?

i created a new account and referral it to main accounts until just now when my friend told me that doing this will eventually get me into ban. And i came across to forum to check up and found out that its true. So is there anyway to avoid getting ban but warning ? i really hope i did not get ban on my main accounts, i dun mind deactivate my alt/referral accounts.

I hope the staff could personal message me for this problem:)

28 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Because, barring the odd raid, every single time I've seen a Volt, it's a Speed Volt. Even in Defense missions. I find it irritating because they're spamming it even when it's not needed, or proving to be problematic (like the odd situation where the game's lagging like mad and it's not gotten the clue to host migrate.)

Because Speed makes melee, killing, and maneuvering much easier. I play Speed Volt as my main, and have never gotten complaints. Although I do wish that DE could add an option in the menu to disable the buff if you don't want it, I see no downside to his abilities.

1 hour ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Because Speed makes melee, killing, and maneuvering much easier. I play Speed Volt as my main, and have never gotten complaints. Although I do wish that DE could add an option in the menu to disable the buff if you don't want it, I see no downside to his abilities.

If by "easier" you mean "easier to faceplant into doors that aren't opening fast enough", then you'd be right. And it may make melee faster, but it doesn't make it easier.

1 hour ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

If by "easier" you mean "easier to faceplant into doors that aren't opening fast enough", then you'd be right. And it may make melee faster, but it doesn't make it easier.

Then you should backflip to exit the buff's effects. I'll admit it is a little jarring to have the speed turn on out of your control, but I still find it very useful nonetheless.

4 hours ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Then you should backflip to exit the buff's effects. I'll admit it is a little jarring to have the speed turn on out of your control, but I still find it very useful nonetheless.

I'll keep that in mind for the next one to show up... as it is, I'm pretty sure the Corpus and Grineer maintenance crews are curious about the various Warframe-shaped imprints in their doors.