Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum Enemy Limit

Rounpositron

4 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

But an increase like this will proably require a larger map.

Yes, we definetly need this. Current map only spawn 8 enemies in the central area, which means we have only 8 enemies at once instead of 20 most of the time.

What we need for simularum are different maps (please no more holes everywhere) and some way to choose enemy spawn locations. After fixing this it will be a time to really think about enemies number limit increase.

12 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think 20 + 2 per MR can be good.
It's currently a maximum of 64 if your are MR22 (and a max of 80 when MR30 will be aviable).

^This.

I think it'd be better, like we have with their lvl.

Indeed 20 enemies are not enough.

28 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think 20 + 2 per MR can be good.
It's currently a maximum of 64 if your are MR22 (and a max of 80 when MR30 will be aviable).

the only problem i see with that is how it would work on consoles and those that have a potato computer. it may be too much for the equipment to handle.

im all for it though.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

the only problem i see with that is how it would work on consoles and those that have a potato computer. it may be too much for the equipment to handle.

im all for it though.

Sure, 80 ennemi on the map is a bit much to calculate. I think it just need to be adjusted for console but not for "potato computer" like you say)

If we adapt the game to bad computer enemis need to be geometric forms without texture and we can delete light and shadow >.>
And Simulacrum is not a compulsory feature and it's not a real problem if bad computer cant calculate a bunch of enemis that we will never see somewhere else in the game.

2 hours ago, ograzzt said:

Yes, we definetly need this. Current map only spawn 8 enemies in the central area, which means we have only 8 enemies at once instead of 20 most of the time.

What we need for simularum are different maps (please no more holes everywhere) and some way to choose enemy spawn locations. After fixing this it will be a time to really think about enemies number limit increase.

^

The holes are annoying.