Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your favorite Loyalist/Traitor legion?

heskaroid

The Salamanders because even under all the augs, they are still human unlike many of their bretheren and the Grey Knights because they are the living embodiment of all the Emperor wants/wanted (unlike many of their bretheren, coughcoughblacktemplarscoughcough) Also got a bit of begrudging respect for the Dark Angels, if only just because they still have their Primarch guaranteed and he isn't a mutant, missing, or ascended. Also also,  Missing chapters for the win!

Edited by Unus

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

That's implying that GW will ever advance the story and if they do we will just have another End times

I meant guarented as in "Alive and within the rock with the abhuman midgets caressing his unconscious scar-covered dome", Not guarented as in "Lion wakes up, walks two feet, then vomits Slanneshi appendages on the midgets cuse he was touched by his noodly appendage while he slept." 

On 20.10.2016 at 1:08 PM, IceDragonofAmber said:

I'd say my favourite traitor legion are the Dark Angels, due to the fallen SPACE MARINES FROM THE NINE TRAITOR LEGIONS THAT ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE SONS OF LION EL JOHNSON!!!

This smells like 1d4chan which means it smells like /tg/

The dangers of high density traffic by thousands of people in a tiny space who think the all have the right to be arses just because they can't see each other's faces. Not saying we aren't guilty of anything (Digitals whine cellar is absolutely enormous), but, good god man!

On a side note, I just noticed something. . . confusing about the Grey Knights leader roster. One of their original chapter masters was. . . a women?

Edited by Unus
Never mind, she walked off and became a silent sister.