The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well this sucks lol

Chicken25

44 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Do you guys not realize how much xp is actually needed to get to MR 30? Each MR upwards needs more xp than the last MR. I checked it out and MR 30 needs literally double the xp we have available right now. Which means, there needs to be a total of at least 88 frames and double the amount of melees, primaries, secondaries, pets, and archwing to get us to MR 30

And that is exactly why I suggested to replace his when by a if.

1 hour ago, JSharpie said:

MR 30 is confirmed to be the end.

i will not be there because of the behaving of DE since around a year to their warframe

another game where i wasted my cash for nothing ... finally the last one and im happy about

warframe started suffering about the development allready and nothing can stop it because DE and their new friends are even more and too much on CASH ^^)

anyway, i dont care anymore as well as "some waves about" have to leave my mind, so i have to express/share them ... and in a year we will have "blameframe" instead of "bugframe" ... ^^)

isnt it sweet ...

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Fuemego said:

What do you do in-game presently? I'm found myself bored and stuck; I have nothing fun to do right now.

P.S. This is open to anyone and everyone.

I've been tracking down fragments; I'm about 3 Eris fragments from completing the set.  After that I'm off to find Kuria.

I don't have the time and want needed to grind for the new stuff, and this is from a old-school gamer who has been willing to (successfully) grind for virtually everything in the game up until now.  I've also spent well over $100 US on Plat over the years, so I'm also willing to support the game financially.  I'm probably pretty close to their target demographic player.  But I really don't have any interest in wasting DAYS of effort trying to get the right Relic, and then the right part drop, and then the right Resource to build them.....  Enough.

For the moment, I'm done with RNG. Fragments give me Lore/story, Kuria are an obtainable hunt challenge, and either one is a much more fun, much more obtainable objective than RNG offers ATM.

I've earned 41 of the 45 'frames currently available.  I'm content for the time being.

Edited by FierceRadiance

2 hours ago, Fuemego said:

What do you do in-game presently? I'm found myself bored and stuck; I have nothing fun to do right now.

P.S. This is open to anyone and everyone.

I am currently maxing a ton of clan tech weapons since ive finally got around to those. Im also trading for some plat to buy some decorations for my ship as it is quite empty. Other than this just waiting for the war within like you all XD