Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Limbo Build Focused on Abilities?

(XBOX)dodgeordare

Question

6 answers to this question

What do you plan to do with Limbo? He has some different roles and the builds might differ. Some examples: Stay in Rift with long duration for spy, Rift torrent build to pick and kill enemies one by one, stay in rift and outside of the cataclysm bubble to kill enemies inside it, large bubble with rift torrent to kill infested etc...

10 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

What do you plan to do with Limbo? He has some different roles and the builds might differ. Some examples: Stay in Rift with long duration for spy, Rift torrent build to pick and kill enemies one by one, stay in rift and outside of the cataclysm bubble to kill enemies inside it, large bubble with rift torrent to kill infested etc...

I want to focus on banishing enemies into the rift as long as I can, he's building now so I'm going to experiment with him. Do you have Rift Torrent?

12 hours ago, (XB1)dodgeordare said:

what mods should I use?

here are the 2 set ups i am planning for now that i am gettin back into a limbo mood

Limbo 1- Built around using Rift Torrent mod

Limbo_1.jpg

Limbo 2- general Ran/Dur build for solo spy/cap/rescue and having fun with friends (looking back, i could probably swap QT for Vitality or something else like the Cataclysm Aug)

Limbo_2.jpg

38 minutes ago, (XB1)dodgeordare said:

do you have any of those mods

also, before asking to trade with some one here on the forums, be sure you're on the same console. you are on Xb1 and those that have replied thus far have been PC and PS4 (depicted by the (PS4, XB1,) in front of the names.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel