Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is PS4 to PC migration happening?

(PSN)mutetsuken

Question

Hi, ive been playing warframe for quite a while now on ps4 and love the game. I found that i want to change to pc as i built a new gaming pc and some of my friends play warframe on pc as well. Ive realised that console graphics compared to pc is actually a huge difference and decided to switch to pc on warframe but couldnt find a migration option anywhere. Pc have updates faster than ps4 as well as a community heaps bigger than ps4 meaning more players in different mission all the time and a massive amount of players willing to trade and farm. I can accept that pc has plenty of bugs when new updates come out, i mean what can you do its a free to play game cant ask for any better. 

12 answers to this question

never as far as I know. there was a option offered at one point, way back, but that was temporary. Basically if you want to come to PC you're stuck with making a new account. same as if you wanted to go from PC to either console.

in any event, Welcome to PC Frame

14 minutes ago, (PS4)mutetsuken said:

I can accept that pc has plenty of bugs when new updates come out, i mean what can you do its a free to play game cant ask for any better. 

I hope you meant that. There are some bugs and broken stuff or tweaks to abilities that just trigger a lot of the PC community so fast sometimes. Prepare yourself.

1 hour ago, OzoneAle said:

I think the migration from XBOX to PC could be a possibility now that Microsoft has unified their consoles and OS with Windows 10. PS on the other hand...I'm sorry OP, if you want to play on PC you have to start from scratch.

The problem isn't with the OS the problem is Sony/Microsoft own console player's accounts and they don't want to allow them to play on PC because that takes money away from them.

1 hour ago, (PS4)mutetsuken said:

thats unfortunate, would have really grinded some massive hours of gameplay if they had added a ps4 to pc feature 

It's unfortunately not DE's choice to make, but the cost of doing business with Microsoft (XBox) and Sony (PlayStation). As others have said, they own the accounts and just let you use them, but no migration can happen.