Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player needs some help :)

Jarenz

Question

Heyo =) 

It's a long time since I last played Warframe ( am only MR7 )  and I took in consideration 

to restart my journey in Warframe but I unfortunatly noticed that I almost forgot everything I knew about the game and its mechanics :c.

So , I would like to ask for some tips and maybe guidelines on how to go on in the game :) 

Thanks in advance and have a nice day  : )   My IGN : Jarenz                 

5 answers to this question

Go back and play low lvl missions? Readjust to the game. 

In the codex thing there is a "Parkour" tutorial that will get you up to speed on the new Parkour system.  Its alot easier to work then the old system. 

As for the new starchart, lol, maybe just play through all the missions, starting from earth and open all your planets.  There is even junctions with specters in them.  You get rewards for completing the objective on planets and beating the junction, so heck, why not. 

Welcome back to Warframe! @Jarenz

Refamiliarize yourself with the fundamentals of the game by visiting earlier missions, perhaps on Earth or Mercury. Choose a warframe, grab some weapons from your arsenal and don't worry about a thing. Just play some missions, take your time to smell the roses and get in to the Warframe groove.

Once you feel more familiar you can start looking in to better modding your frame/weapons or aquiring others.

The starmap is linear and the lines give you a good sense of direction and progression. Incomplete missions are marked as blue and planets are seperated by junction nodes which also unlock story quests and additional equipment. Make your way through the solar map aquiring resources and mods on your journey. Play about modding your warframe and weapons. Experimentation is a big part of the game. Story quests can be accessed from the codex once they have been unlocked. The codex is a wealth of information as well as the Warframe wiki.

The community is full of helpful players as well as official Guides of the Lotus who you can usually find in region chat and in relays such as Larunda on Mercury. We're always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

I'll throw you a friend invite in-game and I'll give you hand when I get on :satisfied: