Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

TSG

SneakyKreiger

I don't know why but i can't update to "The Vaccum Within", I've done all the support tickets and people asked of , and it still doesn't update to the latest update.

Should i just try to uninstall -reinstall?! And also if i do will i have to remember to safeguard my game save or is it saved all to the game server?

Thanks in advance.

{SneakyKreiger}

If you are talking about the 'The Silver Grove' written under 'Warframe' on the client and think its supposed to be something else, dont worry. That line only changes after a major update, usually something with a new quest. Either way, 'The Vacuum Within' is an old update already, we are at 'The Index Preview'

If your game really isnt updating, try to verify your files: Gear icon on the top right of the client -> Verify.

As of the last hotfix, your game version should be: Launcher 2016.10.21.15.34, Engine 2016.10.21.16.41

Would it be odd if every time i run the verify cache on my steam it fails to verify 40 something files?

Alright well i got the message and believe your right , i was just concerned that it was a major update that my game was failing to update to as i keep failing to verify those files.

Dont try to verify files through Steam.

The Steam download is almost always a few updates/hotfixes back, so if you verify files through Steam, you will redownload a older version, then the game client will download the newer one.

Always verify with the game client