Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking problems

Sandtiger1987

1 hour ago, Sandtiger1987 said:

I am finding it very difficult to get random matches. Maybe 5 modes is too many for so small part of the community? or maybe we need a join random game option? 

Also getting the issue of joining empty servers as mentioned in another thread.

It's because it's doing it based on ping and not players. It'll get changed soon I'm guessing.

30 minutes ago, Sandtiger1987 said:

I am finding it very difficult to get random matches. Maybe 5 modes is too many for so small part of the community? or maybe we need a join random game option? 

what mode do you search for

FFA and TDM are usually alive depending on region and time

Since the index update, i can't find any PVP game anymore so ...

That is the Worst conclave update for now. They could have at least disable dedicated server with the hotfix, until they fix that but no ... They probably wants to collect some data first.

27 minutes ago, Sandtiger1987 said:

or maybe we need a join random game option? 

And i always wanted that too. (if we can remove lunaro from the random option at least, because i hate lunaro)

Edited by clemza

It's just because of the servers right now, because there are more running than there are people wanting to play. Before the servers, a player would be able to press the join button and immediately know whether there were any games going on in the entire region. If not, they could swap regions and try again, covering the entire world in 2 minutes. Now, it just puts you in the closest server, even if there are other servers populated in that same region. Right now the only real way to get in a match is through friends list, but if you don't actively play and interact with the conclave community, you might not have enough in your friends list to do that. Oh but wait, even if you do get into a populated server, there are half a dozen game breaking bugs in them.

Overall, just wait until they fix it. And keep in mind that they can't do anything on the weekends, so we'll probably hear something on monday and get a fix soon. Outside of how servers kinda screwed everything up, this was probably one of the best updates yet. Let's just wait for the fix and then we can fully enjoy what a massive, awesome update it really was.

19 minutes ago, Phasedragon said:

Outside of how servers kinda screwed everything up, this was probably one of the best updates yet

Agree to that. Maybe the Index is affecting the number of people as well. Just assumed that not many people were playing it based on reddit and youtube

Would be great if DE got rid of the server regions for pvp and just went of a less than 200 ping (yeah thats high but better to have a game than not, no?) for auto connection to game, or just implement a server selection screen, listing possible servers (ping/players/map/ect) to join..