Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The best stance for Venka

ARHYST

Question

Title says it all. So, whats in your opinion best stance for Venka, and general all claws in the game?
I am switching all 3 stances (i thnik there is 3 of them), but i dont see any difference...maybe its because i didnt play with claws for some time, so i forgot what should i actually look for and consider as "good stance". 

Thank you everyone for replys. I think i will go for Raptor and Riders as 2nd. ;) Will see which one i will keep as the best. Tnx again

Edited by ARHYST

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Extroah said:

Whichever works best for you playstyle i'd say. I'm using four riders but might try out Malicious Raptor if i can find it.. if i havent gotten it already, can't check right now. :D

Vermillion Storm is good but slow somehow. I was thinking that the most rare stance is the best one, but i might change my opinion :) I have Malicious Raptor, and its same as Ver. Storm. I just dont see any big difference. 

Malicious raptor is technically the best if I remember correctly, since it gives many multihits, outdamaging other stances,

Vermillion storm looks very fancy and it has damage bonuses but less hits, which is overall worse.

Four riders is simply ok in every regard, it does double the damage of your side attacks however, while also removing the uppercut from them and making them faster.  It has more bonuses than storm.

Edited by BeeOverlord

10 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

Malicious raptor is technically the best if I remember correctly, since it gives damage boosts.

I think it's because there is tons of quick finishers in the combos. Or finishers and slash procs half of the time, i don't remember exactly. But indeed, it's impressive.

10 minutes ago, BeeOverlord said:

Vermillion storm looks very fancy, use it for style points.

If we consider the the basic combo, i'd say it's maybe the less monotarget stance.

Four riders is simply ok in every regard, it does double the damage of your side attacks however, while also removing the uppercut from them and making them faster. 

My favourite. More damages, a combo with a slash proc, another with a puncture + a dash forward, and one last with a ground slam. Efficient and clean.

Last precision : Four Riders is, for now, the only stance with a real charged attack. The two others have a conflict between their combos and the charged. Could be used at your advantage though.

Edited by Stonehenge

Vermilion Storm's.Ruby Wind is a rather quick combo doing 125% x3 + 150% x2 + 200% with forced Slash proc and generally hits multiple targets. Crimson Hurricane is good for mobility.

Malicious Raptor's Venging Trash has 100% x3 forced Slash proc but allows you to perform a finisher at the end of the combo which kinda makes the slash procs redundant.

2 hours ago, BeeOverlord said:

Malicious raptor is technically the best if I remember correctly, since it gives many multihits, outdamaging other stances,

Vermillion storm looks very fancy and it has damage bonuses but less hits, which is overall worse.

Four riders is simply ok in every regard, it does double the damage of your side attacks however, while also removing the uppercut from them and making them faster.  It has more bonuses than storm.

Hey, tnx for detail reply. Very helpfull info.