Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banning

(PSN)LadyAnon_

Question

For input from everyone mainly (DE)

My friend was taking care of rl problem since his friend was depressed and kept her from doing something stupid. they reported and he's saying he got a message and he might be getting banned for being afk during law. His own words, her life is more important then warframe and he has spent 300 pounds on the game. would he get banned for taking care of real life issues preventing someone from ending there life and these guys reports him for being afk? which is important a game or someone's life? please input from everyone  even DE since he might get banned

9 minutes ago, Zachles said:

Sure, I get that. It's a sucky situation, I admit. Hopefully DE will understand.

If there's nothing I can do about the situation, then no, I wouldn't. If my girlfriend got into a car accident, what is my presence going to do to change anything? Or if my house is on fire? I can't do anything in those situations.

Helping a friend in need is something that I can do, so yeah, I'd take the extra five seconds to shut off my PC/console. Again, the time you spend doing that really has no effect on where you're going and how long it's going to take you to get there. That's comparable to turning off your TV before leaving the house, or grabbing your keys - something you would do as you walk out the door.

Also, you have to remember, the people who reported aforementioned individual probably did not know about their situation, so no wonder they got reported. In a trial mission, no less. If they did, then I kinda doubt OPs friend would be in this situation.

do not know yet they did and they laughed about it? hmm that must be them not knowing the situation

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LadyAnon_ said:

do not know yet they did and they laughed about it? hmm that must be them not knowing the situation

-_- then you not being in a hurry must  mean you don't care. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LadyAnon_ said:

your probly some kid obviously peace. I got chit to do then mess around with a preteen

Having to go AFK at times for real life obligations is a fact of life. You won't get banned for suddenly going AFK during a mission or raid. Anyone who threatens you or other players with a ban should be reported to support; take a screenshot of the threats and send it in with your support ticket. Threatening others in any way, shape or form (threats of reporting, threats of banking, etc) is abusive behavior and is not acceptable behavior.

However, if you repeatedly/frequently go AFK during missions, this might be viewed as attempting to leech mission rewards, at which point you would likely receive a warning from DE support.