Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player

iamammar

Question

Basically i used to play this game on ps4 in the beginning of 2014, i remember i use to almost religiously play the game daily,  i had all the normals and some primes and watched the new update livestreams, however because new games were coming out as well as me playing less and less playstation i completely stopped playing warframe(somewhere between update 12 and 13),  however now i just built my new pc weeks ago, i was wanting to get back into i. 

Basically im asking what major differences have been made between now and 2 years ago,  be it combat systems new worlds new characters or any important info about the UI or gameplay (links to any specifically important updates / info would be appreciated) 

Thank you. 

6 answers to this question

uhh... well then... there too many differences to list down so i'll give you the update builds for you to read and wiki if you want the rundown but regardless welcome back (only the important ones)

parkour 2.0: 

can't find a wiki for this

first cinematic quest:

starchart 3.0:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Chart

the second cinematic quest : The War Within will come in November but don't keep your hopes up