Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rift Sigil as Reward

flamingblueice

Question

I have been feeling this insanely abysmal anger since a few minutes ago. I just read over internet that the tactial alert a few days ago, the one with the nightwatch grineer enemies had a chance to reward the RIFT SIGIL. And some people just randomly got this and they made a reddit post about it. My question as a person who spends more time customizing frames than playing missions is: WHY ARE WE NEVER PROPERLY INFORMED ABOUT THE MISSION REWARDS? Would it hurt to write down a note that Rift sigil also has a drop chance in this tac alert? I have been playing this game for about 3 years now and everytime the sigil comes as a reward, it goes away so silently that i just end up getting frustrated later on. Please tell me whether this halloween tac alert (which i have already completed btw) will reward the Rift Sigil. I need that sigil very badly and I feel Sad that i never got a true chance of getting that sigil, especially this time cuz the alert was really easy to be soloed.

*heartbreak*

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Giving info break their hearts.

It must be our job to seek / guess stuff for some reasons.

But how! How can i guess! I have a S#&$ty internet and i cant really frequent forums and stuff. i just use whatever internet i can get and play warframe solo. How am i supposed to get this information? Aren't they supposed to inform us?

I obviously can't speak for DE.  But for myself, I enjoy finding "hidden mickeys", as it were.  I WANT things to search out.  RNG means, among other things, that I can bust my a$$ and get absolutely nothing in return.  Hidden rewards are almost always obtainable in return for diligence and hard work.  I'll do the hard work for a nearly-guaranteed reward; I've grown tired of the RNG grind lately.

There's no reason you have to agree, of course.  But if I stay "plugged in" to the community, I've (almost) always heard about less-obvious rewards in time to beat the bushes and turn one up.  Just saying there's a valid POV on the other side.

7 minutes ago, FierceRadiance said:

I obviously can't speak for DE.  But for myself, I enjoy finding "hidden mickeys", as it were.  I WANT things to search out.  RNG means, among other things, that I can bust my a$$ and get absolutely nothing in return.  Hidden rewards are almost always obtainable in return for diligence and hard work.  I'll do the hard work for a nearly-guaranteed reward; I've grown tired of the RNG grind lately.

There's no reason you have to agree, of course.  But if I stay "plugged in" to the community, I've (almost) always heard about less-obvious rewards in time to beat the bushes and turn one up.  Just saying there's a valid POV on the other side.

I am not against hidden rewards. But my point is to atleast let us know that there IS a reward. What it is, you dont really need to tell me if you dont want to. But knowing that something can drop is enough reason for me to play. I did complete the last tac alert as well, but wasnt aware of this reward, so lost my chance at getting it

Yup, I've missed a few here and there as well. But there is a hidden reward in almost every Alert, although they reveal themselves once you beat (generally) the second stage. I don't always find them, and the ones I find I don't always go for. (I'd never have the Rift Sigil if I wasn't clanned with a couple of really dedicated players who figured out how to cheese that Alert with Lokis.  Frankly it was waaay too hard for that butt-ugly sigil, IMHO.)

As far as a hidden reward in the current Halloween Alert, I haven't progressed far enough to find it yet.  As far as the last Alert, I....don't *think* I found one.  But honestly, these days I play WF mostly for fun. I can't keep up with all of it right now - and that's -before- TWW drops!