Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is End Game Or Will There Ever Be One?

SvecenikAlojz

First of all i think there is several threads like this one, but i just wanna state my opinion here!

After having a decent amount of fun with this game a month come along and there is, from my perspective, really nothing to do.

I gathered fair chunk of guns and warframes, just to realize even the all mighty supra sucks until you stick seration on it, then it pretty much 1 shoot everything. 

So i after maxed good amount of mods maxed my warframes and weapons , all i was left with to do was farming resources just to make weapons i really don't need and warframes i really don't wanna use to gain Mastery levels which at this point lead me no where.

Alerts are really booring and uninteresting to do, specially when pair with host who got ISDN connection and game is just unplayable , Void missions are same over and over and RNG reward system is just bad .

I watched few of this live streams that is going on and there is a lot of promises and new content to be added but to where it will go?

If you just add new weapons and new levels and new warframes , it will pretty much be same as it is now. Just grind them and look at them with that pretty eyes.

I played endless defense untill like 30-40 waves and it is so freaking boring that i just couldn't keep myself to go on. 

The RNG factor just kill all the fun there is.

Pretty please some more end game content then just farming and grinding like some cheap korean mmorpg !

I don't care what beta is, game is playable for a month maybe then it turn into hardcore korean mmorpgs , just grind and farm. 

I started playing this with 3 other ppls, im only one left now and i think i'll quit too if nothing change in new update. 

Yes game is really pretty and nice looking but that what it is, just a pretty looking grind fest.

Really devs should think more about gameplay and game progression then just adding new items and warframes.

Only thing i don't mind because is beta is bugs, i'll forgive that , but you don't say "oh it's beta, content will come later" that is not how games works !

I don't care what beta is, game is playable for a month maybe then it turn into hardcore korean mmorpgs , just grind and farm. 

I started playing this with 3 other ppls, im only one left now and i think i'll quit too if nothing change in new update. 

Yes game is really pretty and nice looking but that what it is, just a pretty looking grind fest.

Really devs should think more about gameplay and game progression then just adding new items and warframes.

Only thing i don't mind because is beta is bugs, i'll forgive that , but you don't say "oh it's beta, content will come later" that is not how games works !

if youre that pissed about it then listen to the livestreams. obviously you have not for they have stated most things are just placeholders and still being worked on. they even BOLDLY stated and confirmed that there are going to be additional levels including current levels that are going to allow it to become more immersive than it is. seriously im trying to say this in the nicest way, do some research about it, provide constructive criticism instead of blatantly making a meager threat saying "doesnt matter if its beta, upgrade it now or im done!" it literally sounds like youre a child complaining about getting his full set of toys.

So you want more progression and an end game that you will be able to play ad infinitum yet the core of your argument is how much you detest grind? also bugs and lacking content is entirely how a beta works. That's why its not a released title - it is in a progressive state of development. When DE 'releases' their game, you would assume it would be then that the game has reached a standard that is close to their final creative/technical vision. What comes after is icing on the cake. If you're going to complain about a lack of content, do it then. I'm sure there are many games to keep you busy till then if warframe has left you a little burnt out. Nothing wrong with that.

Whether op's perceptions are correct or not doesn't really matter. The word beta doesn't stop people from feeling frustrated at the games seeming arrested development. Especially when all the updates and content continue to be superficial side-grades. Ten thousand people watched the livestream and many of them are here making the same comments as the op. 

When they asked Steve what the craziest idea he was thinking about for the future he mentioned spaceship battles but it was clear that was simply an idea that wasn't in any way in development.   Scott made mention of chaining boss fights together in epic mission format which does sound promising. That concept seemed to be in active development.  They also mentioned adding dueling (tandem?) leaderboards to missions which if implemented could be the competitive element this game is sorely missing. It sounded like that might even make it into update 9 which would be a godsend.

The question is can they get that meaningful content into the game fast enough to address the negative backlash for all the perceived lackluster updates and events we've been getting which aren't hitting the sweet-spot for hardcore players. In a nutshell if they don't find a cure for RDMS (Repetitive Dissociative Mission Syndrome), they will risk losing a considerable portion of the hardcore contingent who have farmed their last blueprint. If acquiring blueprints rather than enjoying the gameplay is the rationale behind Warframe, I can't see that as being successful, especially seeing as how it's an action game.. If the action is stale there's not much reason to play on.

Edited by alocrius

People need to stop using the goddamn word Beta as an excuse.

Beta means a testing stage prior to release. It's not in development in Beta, it's supposed to be Feature Complete with 90% of the game done and will either be close or open beta to cater to discovering bugs accordingly.

This is what beta is, a finished releasable product.

Edited by Aishi

their 'endgame' will come out when it comes out. stop it. there's been enough posts asking about endgame in the past and it's still just in open beta. we will get there when we get there.

So it'll be done when it's done? I don't have a lot of faith in games or developers that use that motto.

Whether op's perceptions are correct or not doesn't really matter. The word beta doesn't stop people from feeling frustrated at the games seeming arrested development. Especially when all the updates and content continue to be superficial side-grades. Ten thousand people watched the livestream and many of them are here making the same comments as the op. 

When they asked Steve what the craziest idea he was thinking about for the future he mentioned spaceship battles but it was clear that was simply an idea that wasn't in any way in development.   Scott made mention of chaining boss fights together in epic mission format which does sound promising. That concept seemed to be in active development.  They also mentioned adding dueling (tandem?) leaderboards to missions which if implemented could be the competitive element this game is sorely missing. It sounded like that might even make it into update 9 which would be a godsend.

The question is can they get that meaningful content into the game fast enough to address the negative backlash for all the perceived lackluster updates and events we've been getting which aren't hitting the sweet-spot for hardcore players. In a nutshell if they don't find a cure for RDMS (Repetitive Dissociative Mission Syndrome), they will risk losing a considerable portion of the hardcore contingent who have farmed their last blueprint. If acquiring blueprints rather than enjoying the gameplay is the rationale behind Warframe, I can't see that as being successful, especially seeing as how it's an action game.. If the action is stale there's not much reason to play on.

Thx for speaking my mind!