Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 tenno help, please?

(PSN)watt4hem

Question

Inb4 can't decide if this is to be in PhP or off topic

So the halloween Ta is up but curently i'm unable to play, at all.

My internet's working but i can't sign in to psn (won't even let me input my password), yet another account on the same console is playing warframe no problem. i checked the psn status and it says servers are online

Does anyone know what's up/how to counter this?

8 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I had this problem yesterday...  Power off your console and power it back on.  Mine wanted me to review some new privacy settings, but didn't tell me that until I reset the console.

I've tried turning it on and off but it still won't fix it. did you unplug it or just simply turn it off normaly?

I just turned it off and back on with the controller.  For me, both the network test and trying to sign in would fail.  The network test would fail at the PSN stage.  After restarting and letting it sit at the main screen for a minute or so it switched screens and said something like that I needed to review my privacy settings.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I just turned it off and back on with the controller.  For me, both the network test and trying to sign in would fail.  The network test would fail at the PSN stage.  After restarting and letting it sit at the main screen for a minute or so it switched screens and said something like that I needed to review my privacy settings.

Huh..guess i'll try doing that first thing in the morning