Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity Overlvl

-Vasto-

Question

Hi, so if i have Mastery 10 and fail rank up to 11 i can still exp and all that exp from weapons/frames etc will be granted to me when i reach lvl 11 or just i lose it all, and need to wait 24h losing whole event and time, because i make a little mistake? 

The question is: Expierience will overwrites to next lvl when its reach max on current, or not and i lose everything i should gain.

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, -Vasto- said:

Hi, so if i have Mastery 10 and fail rank up to 11 i can still exp and all that exp from weapons/frames etc will be granted to me when i reach lvl 11 or just i lose it all, and need to wait 24h losing whole event and time, because i make a little mistake? 

The question is: Expierience will overwrites to next lvl when its reach max on current, or not and i lose everything i should gain.

Yes, it will count after you rank up. I failed the first or second test a lot and when I finally beat it, I was able to take the next test immediately (well, after the 24 hour waiting period).

Edited by (PS4)brksboom

Essentially, Yes!. once you pass the mastery test, you will already be on the way towards your next. I have had it were i completed one test, then was ready for the next. Even though, you can only take one test per day :-/

Regards,

-CCamp88

Edited by CCamp88