Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its BROKEN

MetaMortred

Just in the past 30 minutes. Me and my friend have had to reload the client 5 times just to find each other "online" then when we finally got in a game together, I got booted from it in like 3 minutes, then he got swapped from game to game (ppl would join then get dc'd) and both him and me have 20mbs stable internet.

This is really starting to get to me. I love this game and hopet to see a ton out of it, but this match making will simply kill all drive to play.

Yesterday I stopped playing because any game I went into with other people, I or they would get DC'd. This game is fun but not after 2 hours of solo play.

it's a closed beta for the simple fact that you are testing and not entirely here to play .

I agree, because global chats often turn into whinefests (Vindictus), however, it'd be useful to have chat channels available for people trying to form groups, since it seems like a lot of people are having trouble finding people to play with (other than on the forums, and it can be difficult to coordinate if that's your only medium). I personally haven't seen any active squads and the only coop I've done is with my friends.

I feel that the way the co-op works in this, there shouldn't be a need for chat channels for people trying to form groups. The co-op should be very easy to use, frictionless, drop-in, drop-out. When there are people playing on levels you've unlocked, it's extremely easy to join them, provided you can see their squad on your solar map. Ahem.

it's a closed beta for the simple fact that you are testing and not entirely here to play .

It's a lot easier to contribute to a beta when you can play alongside friends and networking/co-op works smoothly in a network/co-op focused game.

These are probably some of the most serious bugs right now as they are getting in the way of beta testers working through the game's other aspects, and I'm sure the dev team will handle it with priority once they return from vay-kay.

Also remember a lot of users aren't professional testers, so they may whine a little. They'll probably get over it, and they can just open a support ticket if it's really bad like the rest of us.

Right now it's just a pain because it's beta, there are multiplayer/networking bugs, but I'm sure as the beta player base increases and those bugs are hammered down you'll see how the co-op really takes shape.

Edited by Bang_Doll

I agree, because global chats often turn into whinefests (Vindictus), however, it'd be useful to have chat channels available for people trying to form groups, since it seems like a lot of people are having trouble finding people to play with (other than on the forums, and it can be difficult to coordinate if that's your only medium). I personally haven't seen any active squads and the only coop I've done is with my friends.

I would be willing to set up a (temporary or not) unofficial community IRC channel, as mentioned before, if people are interested.

I feel that the way the co-op works in this, there shouldn't be a need for chat channels for people trying to form groups. The co-op should be very easy to use, frictionless, drop-in, drop-out. When there are people playing on levels you've unlocked, it's extremely easy to join them, provided you can see their squad on your solar map. Ahem.

It's a lot easier to contribute to a beta when you can play alongside friends and networking/co-op works smoothly in a network/co-op focused game.

These are probably some of the most serious bugs right now as they are getting in the way of beta testers working through the game's other aspects, and I'm sure the dev team will handle it with priority once they return from vay-kay.

Also remember a lot of users aren't professional testers, so they may whine a little. They'll probably get over it, and they can just open a support ticket if it's really bad like the rest of us.

Right now it's just a pain because it's beta, there are multiplayer/networking bugs, but I'm sure as the beta player base increases and those bugs are hammered down you'll see how the co-op really takes shape.

Global chat is overrated.

I like the feeling of isolation you get when you are disconnected from the global population.

However, it is something the majority of contemporary players have come to expect from games, I recall very few games I have played recently that don't have a global chat.

I do like acrox999's other suggestion though, about number of players and non-full squads. That would be nice to see.

hmm yous are also forgeting one huge problem that would come about if global chat was introuduced *plat spammers* or as we all know them gold spammers

they are in every MMO that has this feature , but some of the games just can counter them , i say global chat would be fine with me its just gold spammers we need to worry about

you will be supprised on how many kids get scammed by thinking these are real :D