The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Revision

EmptyDevil

2 hours ago, blueThunder24 said:

Stalker is already too annoying because he tends to attack mainly when I'm leveling my equipment

that IS how he is coded after all lol....the only req is that you have i think MR 2+ and at least rank 10 on your warframe.

On topic: I havent fought the original stalker ever since The Second Dream came out over a year ago due to him being replaced by Shadow.......what if instead of always getting a guaranteed shadow stalker he switched it up, with no way know which version your fighting until you already are?

Edited by xcynderx

5 hours ago, Oreades said:

I think the problem is that you are looking at the situation from an end game perspective.

You're to the point where the stalker isn't really a threat to you but that isn't the case for a lot of players. What is going to be difficult for you is going to be down right impossible for them. Add in the mission failure state and crippling their warframe and you have just turned a frustraiting experience for them into a downright miserable one.

They might be able to do something to tweak the AI or maybe play around with some scaling but for the most part you've just outgrown the stalker.

You could always try equipping less effective gear. Maybe try something that you haven't tossed a potato or forma in and doesn't sport a bunch of fully leveled mods. 

To whom are you referring, Tenno? 

If you're referring to my post, I was speaking of early encounters with the Stalker; when I only had Oberon, Excalibur, Lato, etc... which was nigh impossible. 

Even after hitting rank 8, Stalker encounters where still annoying. After getting the correct mods it become significantly easier, but can still be a challenge. 

I was speaking of "Senor Stalks A lot" providing an equal encounter to a squad by having a squad of his own that scales to order of player wins and possibly squad number. Especially, in regard to the op's comments... 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, Oreades said:

I think the problem is that you are looking at the situation from an end game perspective.

You're to the point where the stalker isn't really a threat to you but that isn't the case for a lot of players. What is going to be difficult for you is going to be down right impossible for them. Add in the mission failure state and crippling their warframe and you have just turned a frustraiting experience for them into a downright miserable one.

They might be able to do something to tweak the AI or maybe play around with some scaling but for the most part you've just outgrown the stalker.

You could always try equipping less effective gear. Maybe try something that you haven't tossed a potato or forma in and doesn't sport a bunch of fully leveled mods. 

Wait, potatoes and formas are two different things? then what's a potato?