Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Select all-1 in the modding terminal.

GenericGames

20 minutes ago, Armed_Monkey said:

maybe a setting in the options that changes the behaviour of the middle mouse "click" that leaves a pre-set amount eg I change this setting to 5, now when I middle mouse click on a stack of 27 mods to convert to endo it leaves 5...

I like this idea. Still want to be able to fuse a mod into itself again though :(

What's the problem with just typing in the number of mods you want to sell/dissolve?

Have 376 mods in the stack? Select it and type in 375. It takes the whole of two seconds, it's seriously not that difficult.

The sheer laziness of some people that want developers to go away and make a button to do everything for them when the solution already exists.

20 minutes ago, Trittium00 said:

What's the problem with just typing in the number of mods you want to sell/dissolve?

Have 376 mods in the stack? Select it and type in 375. It takes the whole of two seconds, it's seriously not that difficult.

The sheer laziness of some people that want developers to go away and make a button to do everything for them when the solution already exists.

The problem is when you have a hundred different mods to sell/dissolve and it very quickly becomes extremely annoying to input the numbers for each and every mod. 

That may be, but is it really worth going to the effort of coding some new kind of function in the mod menu that is so specific, when an alternative method already exists for an issue that can be classified as little more than a mild inconvenience? I would say not.

16 minutes ago, Trittium00 said:

That may be, but is it really worth going to the effort of coding some new kind of function in the mod menu that is so specific, when an alternative method already exists for an issue that can be classified as little more than a mild inconvenience? I would say not.

"bothering" is the difference between a good and bad game