Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

assistance from users with AMD GPU's:

taiiat

for future purposes of recommendations i make, i'm curious as to whether Crimson and on version of AMDs' Video Drivers can compare to Radeon Pro. (and frankly this is as good a place as any to do this, even in a serious tech community i'd still get the same sort of mixture of responses anyways)
being not made of money and not having an AMD GPU , i can't just do this myself.

so, for anyone that has an AMD GPU that is compatible with Crimson and on versions of AMDs' Video Drivers (i imagine they've dropped Radeon 6000 and earlier for practicality sake), i have a favor to ask.

what i'd like you do to, is to compare the differences between the Driver included Game Profiling to Radeon Pro.

what i'm looking for, is to know if the Driver included Profiling is as robust as Radeon Pro (having control over as many things). or if not as robust, how close to Radeon Pro it comes.
i believe that the Driver included Profiling is sufficient nowadays from what i've been told, however those have been without proof of claims.

i'd really appreciate proof of ones' claims if they do help with this, to show me the sorts of control one has on either side (i actually only have a vague idea of what Radeon Pro allows controlling, i believe it should be comparable to the sort of controls that Drivers from both sides of the fence have control of, just putting a User Interface to it - however again since i don't have an AMD GPU i cannot look for myself). bonus points if one can note controls that are present/missing from one or the other side.

ultimately i'm hoping for the 1st party Interface to have full control over Driver Settings, that would be the best for Consumers.

Edited by taiiat