Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards bugged?

Neihoyea

Question

I am currently not receiving sortie rewards from the initial pool, namely Nezha parts, lens, and wraith twin vipers parts after completing the sorties for many days now. Instead I am getting endos and potatoes instead. Am I missing something or is this a bug? (I don't have all the initial rewards yet, only half of them), if anyone knows what is happening or if I should send a ticket to support that would be great thanks. I thought I just had bad luck and only started worrying if its a bug after completing maybe 1 month of sorties lol.

7 answers to this question

The way it works is that you receive a checkmark next to any of the non-repeatable rewards (Nezha parts, Wraith parts, etc) once you receive them, however they aren't out of the tables. If you get them again, they convert them into 2000 or 4000 Endo, instead.

2 hours ago, Neihoyea said:

so you are not suppose to receive nezha parts/ wraith parts/lens before the endos/potatoes? I must have had some serious luck at least my first 5 sorties are all parts/lens and then no parts for like 30 sorties....

No. You have a random % based chance on what you will get, INCLUDING endo, catalysts, reactors and all that. One thing on the whole table could be your reward, and once you've gotten about half the table checked, you're likely to get Endo or catalyst/reactors most of the time, as you'll probably get an item that's been checked, so it gets replaced with a generic item instead of giving you duplicates, which was a common complaint of the Sortie system.

8 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

No. You have a random % based chance on what you will get, INCLUDING endo, catalysts, reactors and all that. One thing on the whole table could be your reward, and once you've gotten about half the table checked, you're likely to get Endo or catalyst/reactors most of the time, as you'll probably get an item that's been checked, so it gets replaced with a generic item instead of giving you duplicates, which was a common complaint of the Sortie system.

So, after playing every day of this season 9, I was finally able to obtain the Legendary Core. Just keep on grinding and good luck.