Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the *reall* drop chance of Despair?

AlphaPHENIX

Question

11 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, Callback said:

Too common for me.  I've fought so many stalkers and all I get are the old weapons, or sometimes just a mod.  No War or Broken War BPs, no Scimitar part.  Just Hate, Dread, and Despair over and over again.

The only things I haven't gotten yet are the War bluprint and Despair. Sold my only hate cause I didn't like it, not a fan of Broken War eiether but I keep it because reasons I guess and Dread...do I really need to say anything about the Dread...

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

The only things I haven't gotten yet are the War bluprint and Despair. Sold my only hate cause I didn't like it, not a fan of Broken War eiether but I keep it because reasons I guess and Dread...do I really need to say anything about the Dread...

I want a broken war BP for when I do get the war BP, since why would I use a potatoed weapon as a crafting component?

And how lucky are you to have found the scimitar part?

Edited by Callback

15 minutes ago, Callback said:

I want a broken war BP for when I do get the war BP, since why would I use a potatoed weapon as a crafting component?

And how lucky are you to have found the scimitar part?

I have one of the Scimitar parts, not sure if from Stalker but if it is from Zanuka or Grustag Three then that is even more rare because they like once per year!

Also you don't need a War to build a Broken War and a Broken War to build a War anymore, check the wiki.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

I have one of the Scimitar parts, not sure if from Stalker but if it is from Zanuka or Grustag Three then that is even more rare because they like once per year!

Zanuka seems to love me lately, but of course no part.  G3 I haven't seen in forever.  Still don't even have the Brakk.  Missing 1 part of it.  I think the LoR versions of them can drop both Brakk and scimitar if I were to start running that tho.

Just now, Callback said:

Zanuka seems to love me lately, but of course no part.  G3 I haven't seen in forever.  Still don't even have the Brakk.  Missing 1 part of it.  I think the LoR versions of them can drop both Brakk and scimitar if I were to start running that tho.

You can fight one of the Grustag 3 members in Clem missions from Darvo if they are against Grinneer, although I am not sure if it's the one that drops Brakk parts.