Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Clan Grandest Hall

berty_sk

Heya guys. So i decided to build my own clan with my friend. Question is How can i build Clan Grandest Hall. I know that as prereq i need all other clan halls built but whats the best way to do it?

Can i build Clan Great Hall, visit it and then delete it? Will it count as built so i can make bigger on same place?

What if i want just the biggest 1? So i build 1 after another and the grandest will be the last1. and I want only last1 what should i do? just delete those before? But i have Temple already built on other side so there will be huge gap between?

1 minute ago, berty_sk said:

What if i want just the biggest 1? So i build 1 after another and the grandest will be the last1. and I want only last1 what should i do? just delete those before? But i have Temple already built on other side so there will be huge gap between?

You can't have just the biggest one, it got a prerequisite of having the previous hall on your dojo. As I said, you can build an elevator somewhere and manage your smaller halls to stay on the utility floor, while the biggest hall will be placed on the main floor. There can't be any gaps between you rooms, they got a parential system starting from the smallest hall. 

You CAN'T delete the other halls without deleting the Grandest Hall.
that's why-
You need to keep the other halls to keep the Grandest Hall.

What you can do is build an elevator either up or down and put all unwanted halls there altogether including the reactors if you desire.
This will let you put all the necessary rooms on one separate floor along with the Grandest hall.

Edited by Oranji

I'm going through a complete clan renovation myself and understand how frustrating it is dealing with floor plans and the limitations of the clan halls. The previous design had the clan hall all the way on a top 3rd floor that prevented ANYTHING else being built until all the sub levels were destroyed to change a bad greater clan hall placement that was essentially unmovable (because of the capacity it provided) it was...a nightmare. 

Using photoshop and actually visually placing the necessary items made life so much better, I suggest trying it before committing to any building, as it will always be a great point of reference in case there are any bumps in the road. Thankfully our top floor is now the basement and everything is going to be nicely organized.