Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow loyalty

Pmueck3

Question

hello,

i have a tiny question about the kubrow and his loyalty , when his loyalty reaches 0 will the kubrow ''leave'' you sort of say or will he just stop doing damage ? , since i start to level up my kubrow i'm quite scared to go into high defence missions like akkad to level him up

3 answers to this question

if you're on about the 'health' bar in the incubator what happens is if that runs out the kubrow dies and you no longer have it.   The bar only runs down if the kubrow/kavat is active in the incubator (ie roaming around ship).

You can stop this happening by getting the incubator upgrade segment which would then put it automatically into stasis. 

16 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

if you're on about the 'health' bar in the incubator what happens is if that runs out the kubrow dies and you no longer have it.   The bar only runs down if the kubrow/kavat is active in the incubator (ie roaming around ship).

You can stop this happening by getting the incubator upgrade segment which would then put it automatically into stasis. 

no i'm talking about the damage one

If the Kubrows loyalty reaches 0, it will not leave you. It will instead reduce the amount of damage it can do back to it's base damage. Even if their loyalty reaches -100%, it will not leave you, but it will do significantly less damage. The only time when a Kubrow can "leave" you if you consign it, or it's health reaches -100% without an incubator upgrade, it will die.