Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question for those that sell Syndicate Stuff

Phoenixian_Ultimatum

Question

A quick question for those that sell Syndicate Mods/Weapons/Archwing-weapons for plat. How do you usually go about doing it? Do you stockpile a few mods before going into trade chat, or do you just buy what people ask for and do a first-come-first-serve basis until your rep runs out? 

If it's the former, which mods should I stock up on with/for Steel Meridian/Red Veil? (Working on leveling up Suda and Arbiters to max right now as well, so knowing those could be useful as well). Thanks in advance. 

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

A quick question for those that sell Syndicate Mods/Weapons/Archwing-weapons for plat. How do you usually go about doing it? Do you stockpile a few mods before going into trade chat, or do you just buy what people ask for and do a first-come-first-serve basis until your rep runs out? 

If it's the former, which mods should I stock up on with/for Steel Meridian/Red Veil? (Working on leveling up Suda and Arbiters to max right now as well, so knowing those could be useful as well). Thanks in advance. 

Just concentrate on maximizing the syndicate points.

Then on the chat channel, whenever someone needs a mod you can sell it to him.

Don't buy it from your syndicate before getting a buyer from the channel. Once you find him and close the deal, then go to your syndicate and buy the mod/weapon that you need to sell.

With your syndicate maxed, you can sell up to 6 mods, or 1 syndicate weapon.

PS: you can maximize 4 syndicates at a time.

Hexis, cephelon, steel meridian, red veil

First maximize hexis and cephelon, . Wear the hexis sigil, get your daily cap and syndicate missions and medallions.

Once maximized, switch to steel meridian and do their missions.

DO NOT do any missions for red veil or wear its sigil.

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

I originally followed the first method once i had my own personal copy of each mod/item then i would buy extra mods or parts to sell. it's currently not worth it to even attempt to sell syndicate weapons on my platform as the sell prices are just abysmal compared to getting the same amount for selling two syndicate mods.

I consider myself something of an expert on this.  I've made over 10,000 plat selling syndicate stuff, enough that I've bought nearly everything in the game without spending a dime of real money.  Search for the thread I made in general discussion for more tips.

Like other people have mentioned, don't spend your standing before you get an order for mods.  An individual mod isn't worth much without a buyer, but standing is valuable because it can become any mod.  

Advertise your syndicates like "WTS Red V and Steel M mods 20p".  When someone contacts me, I make them invite me and I don't buy the mods until I get the invite.

If you are having trouble finding buyers, advertise mods for popular warframes, like WTS Ash and Nekros mods".  Special events or the release of new mods and frames is a good time to sell.  I sold so much Ash stuff during Rathuum/Fatal Teleport that I went through hundreds of thousands in saved medallions and I still couldn't keep up with demand.

If you reach your max standing cap, buy stuff for your own personal use, like relic packs, so you can keep grinding and finding medallions.

I have noticed on Xbox a severe drop in prices over the last two months.  When Nekros Prime came out, I was selling mods for 25p or more.  Right now I'm having trouble finding buyers at 15p.  I believe PC prices have been 10 to 15 for a while now.  I'm saving all my standing for selling syndicate melee weapons, but that's long past on the PC.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone