Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Komodo: The lizard warframe

(XBOX)VIOLATER X

Komodo is the ancient frame of the land before time. Komodo is a natural born killer that utilizes both stealth and survivability.

Powers

1•Acid Lobb- Cast an AoE projectile that deals corrosive damage and also strips armor.

Duration-6s

Damage-250, 80 per second

Radius-7m

2•Chameleon-Take the form of your enemies (stealth is lost once detected)

Energy per second-2

Range-150m

3•Hunters call-Komodo uses his natural instincts to sense enemies through heat signatures and also increases his natural speed

Energy per second-1

Range-20m

Speed multiplier-1.2

4•Predator-Komodo summons the legend inside him increasing both size and power while also gaining hardened scales, causes enemies in range to draw fire.

Energy per second-5

Armor-800

Range-15

Damage-275

Stats

•Sheild-75

•Power-100

•Health-150

•Armor-150

•Speed-1.15

Passive-Health regeneration

Please let me know what you think, I feel like this could be a very unique frame that has many capabilities to favor all types of play and I'd love to see it become a reality

Edited by (XB1)VIOLATER X
unfinished

23 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

http://imgur.com/a/YYicI

Ok, I took three different directions on it based on the three most extreme ways I could interpret "lizard warframe." The first is supposed to be really bizarre like a chameleon, the second solid and spiny like a horned toad, and the third is light and thin like a whiptail lizard.

I like the second and first ones, the style of the second with the frame of the first would look perfect

It sounds interesting. My initial reaction is that if done right, it would be fun to play. It does need some clarification in places.

• Chameleon - How would Komodo decide which enemy to duplicate? Would he duplicate the last enemy killed, a targeted enemy, or just a random (humanoid) enemy from the tile-set? If an enemy sees me use chameleon, do I still enter stealth? What exactly breaks stealth? Attacking enemies? How long does it last?
  • Hunter's Call - Would "Hunter's Call" break stealth? If you're looking at something like heat signatures or scents, you might not want to call it "hunter's call," but "hunter's instinct" or something similar. Additionally, hunter's call sounds too much like a banshee sonar copy. Also, is this a channeled ability?
  • Predator - Do the scales give you extra health? armor? an over-shield? Do you replace your shield with a special heavy armor (indicated as orange health)? Extra damage is simple, but is it restricted to melee? Your description implies yes, but it may also include his other abilities. Oh, and is it channeled, or do you cast it once, and it lasts until the scale armor is gone?

The acid bomb sounds like fun and to me is the selling point of the frame. I might suggest you add either an acid aura (corrosive projection) to the ult, but that might work against the theme.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I come across as negative. I'm hoping this criticism can be used constructively.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, Karav said:

It sounds interesting. My initial reaction is that if done right, it would be fun to play. It does need some clarification in places.

• Chameleon - How would Komodo decide which enemy to duplicate? Would he duplicate the last enemy killed, a targeted enemy, or just a random (humanoid) enemy from the tile-set? If an enemy sees me use chameleon, do I still enter stealth? What exactly breaks stealth? Attacking enemies? How long does it last?
  • Hunter's Call - Would "Hunter's Call" break stealth? If you're looking at something like heat signatures or scents, you might not want to call it "hunter's call," but "hunter's instinct" or something similar. Additionally, hunter's call sounds too much like a banshee sonar copy. Also, is this a channeled ability?
  • Predator - Do the scales give you extra health? armor? an over-shield? Do you replace your shield with a special heavy armor (indicated as orange health)? Extra damage is simple, but is it restricted to melee? Your description implies yes, but it may also include his other abilities. Oh, and is it channeled, or do you cast it once, and it lasts until the scale armor is gone?

The acid bomb sounds like fun and to me is the selling point of the frame. I might suggest you add either an acid aura (corrosive projection) to the ult, but that might work against the theme.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I come across as negative. I'm hoping this criticism can be used constructively.

Well it decided to not actually let me post what I'd originally did, but to sum it up im fine with the criticism, and im gonna try and be more thorough because i realize it wasn't very descriptive

On 11/2/2016 at 2:13 PM, (XB1)VIOLATER X said:

Komodo is the ancient frame of the land before time. Komodo is a natural born killer that utilizes both stealth and survivability.

Powers

1•Acid Lobb- Cast an AoE projectile that deals corrosive damage and also strips armor.

Duration-6s

Damage-250, 80 per second

Radius-7m

2•Chameleon-Take the form of your enemies (stealth is lost once detected)

Energy per second-2

Range-150m

3•Hunters call-Komodo uses his natural instincts to sense enemies through heat signatures and also increases his natural speed

Energy per second-1

Range-20m

Speed multiplier-1.2

4•Predator-Komodo summons the legend inside him increasing both size and power while also gaining hardened scales, causes enemies in range to draw fire.

Energy per second-5

Armor-800

Range-15

Damage-275

Stats

•Sheild-75

•Power-100

•Health-150

•Armor-150

•Speed-1.15

Passive-Health regeneration

Please let me know what you think, I feel like this could be a very unique frame that has many capabilities to favor all types of play and I'd love to see it become a reality

ive edited the powers and stats and powers slightly for a clearer indication of how komodo would work

7 hours ago, (XB1)rocketstar31 said:

This could actually work! I think life Oberon parts drop from Eximus units (I think), Komodo parts could drop from Ancients 'cos they're apparently the oldest enemies in the game. I would certainly farm for it. Make it like 1% chance to drop any part and work from there.

i never thought of that, but if its like that it should also be eximus or add a new rare type of ancient cuz the infested are really pathetic. maybe an armored ancient?

11 hours ago, (XB1)VIOLATER X said:

i never thought of that, but if its like that it should also be eximus or add a new rare type of ancient cuz the infested are really pathetic. maybe an armored ancient?

Possibly, we could have a 'Fortified Ancient' which has the heal aura of an Ancient Healer but 5x the health and shields. Make the spawn rate half of the Ancient healers as these guys should be tough to beat.