Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deathcube

Steemship

i think Wyrm should be respect into a shotgun or glaive/kestrel user.

that way wyrm and dethcube will be in they're own class.

+1 A shotgun sentinel would be great and it fits the wyrm's crowd control abilities.

Sentis will get a buff, think they mentioned it during one of the streams.

i would love to see a shotgun senti, or a sniper senti...

or a senti that can shoot the scorpion wire just for justice, so that i can show these scorpions how it feels

if i want to level up weapons, i take out his "Swift Deth" ability. only for defense or boss rush i take it with me

Edited by LazerusKI

Then you must be blind, since I see it working all the time now. It's not a long effect, just long enough for you to back up or start cleavin for a few good hits.

Must be. Traded it out yet again for Pluto endless defense. It went off maybe 3-4 times over 20 waves, and every time it did it was for a single mob, usually the first of a pack to get to me. It goes on CD and can't be used again while seconds later I'm surrounded by mobs.

You must be jumping into the middle of crowds of enemies. Have fun with that, I'll stick with my Brocube which can just kill the entire crowd from 30 feet away while I ignore them and burn down a heavy.

WYRM with another unique role, Support Role. Energie,Health regen buff ... self enemy radar... there so many options other than simple Crowd Dispersion that is Useless against SHADE cloaks and DETHCUBE warrior

Edited by Kn0xxPT