Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have questions, trade, loot

(XBOX)Praezin

Question

I have played many mmo games. I have recently migrated fromDestiny to Warframe and have absolutely no regrets. Love this game. Far superior is so many ways. On to my questions though...

1- how does trade chat work on xb1, I have bps I want to sell and get some platinum. And yes, I have bought plat already, have to support the devs. But barring an auction system, and I dont wantto just hang out in the bazaar, id rather play, I find little activity in trade chat.

2- before Taken King sucked me back in, I tried a little Warframe but wasnt clicking with it yet. I would just log in for the daily bonus from time to time. Back then I had a bunch of tower keys, are they no more? 

3- I've made it to jupiter with my first frame, volt maxed him and bunch of weapons. Trying to get to saturn to farm spores for kubrow quest. Is there any other place I can get it?

Also want to get to europa to farm nova frame, getting bored of Volt. I would like to build nova, ember, mag, and nekros but so many guides say different things where to farm the parts, like it keeps changing. A little more definitive point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, all.

Edit...another question. Will the warframe app for phones someday incorporate trade chat or ability to sell items?

Edited by (XB1)Zindra
Another question

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Zindra said:

I have played many mmo games. I have recently migrated fromDestiny to Warframe and have absolutely no regrets. Love this game. Far superior is so many ways. On to my questions though...

1- how does trade chat work on xb1, I have bps I want to sell and get some platinum. And yes, I have bought plat already, have to support the devs. But barring an auction system, and I dont wantto just hang out in the bazaar, id rather play, I find little activity in trade chat.

2- before Taken King sucked me back in, I tried a little Warframe but wasnt clicking with it yet. I would just log in for the daily bonus from time to time. Back then I had a bunch of tower keys, are they no more? 

Also want to get to europa to farm nova frame, getting bored of Volt. I would like to build nova, ember, mag, and nekros but so many guides say different things where to farm the parts, like it keeps changing. A little more definitive point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

1. You can only trade mostly Prime Blueprints and Parts, Mods, Syndicate Items, Sortie Items. In trade chat you need to use the WTS tag in the beginning and then list your items and eventually the price. If someone is interested , they'll contact you. Or you can post your items on warframe.market and wait for people to contact you from there, just be sure to check the Online button at the bottom of the page when you are on. 

2. They are now called relics, and now you can only obtain 1 item / void mission. You have a special subsection of missions called Void Fissures where you have to collect 10 reactants [yellow glowing balls] in order to crack the relic. No matter how many people are in your squad, you can only choose 1 item. The Relics are tiered just like the Keys from bottom to top Lith > Meso > Neo > Axi. Each drop has a certain % of dropping, but you can use Void Traces [ resource which you pick up when opening a relic] to refine them and change the drop rates up to 50% each iirc. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframe_Neuroptics Here you have a list of the neuroptics parts and their drop location. The only ones that drop the other parts from different locations are Oberon [which drop from eximus enemies throughout the game] and Ivara [ which drops from different spy mission tiers]

Edited by aligatorno

aligatorno pretty  well answered most of your questions.

Nova still drops from the boss on Europa.  Ember drops from the boss on Saturn, and Mag drops on Phobos.  

Keep in mind that since Warframe is in constant development things are constantly changing, for example the drop locations for Mag and Trinity just recently switched places.  Because of this, a guide that is correct today might be completely useless tomorrow.  That being said, this website usually gets updated pretty quickly after things change so it's usually pretty reliable.

Also, for your last question, that was supposedly intended at first according to DE, but since it didn't happen to begin with, I doubt it will now.

Edited by xXRampantXx
Grammar

5 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

aligatorno pretty  well answered most of your questions.

Nova still drops from the boss on Europa.  Ember drops from the boss on Saturn, and Mag drops on Phobos.  

Keep in mind that since Warframe is in constant development things are constantly changing, for example the drop locations for Mag and Trinity just recently switched places.  Because of this, a guide that is correct today might be completely useless tomorrow.  That being said, this website usually gets updated pretty quickly after things change so it's usually pretty reliable.

Don't you mean Mag and Frost switched places? Trinity is on Ceres, Frost is now on Mars, which was switched with Phobos's tileset.

Just now, NeithanDiniem said:

Don't you mean Mag and Frost switched places? Trinity is on Ceres, Frost is now on Mars, which was switched with Phobos's tileset.

Actually they all did now that I think about it, before SOTR Mag was on Mars, Frost was on Ceres, and Trinity was on Phobos.  Thanks for the reminder.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Zindra said:

3- I've made it to jupiter with my first frame, volt maxed him and bunch of weapons. Trying to get to saturn to farm spores for kubrow quest. Is there any other place I can get it?

Thanks, all.

Edit...another question. Will the warframe app for phones someday incorporate trade chat or ability to sell items?

1. Trading in Warframe are exclusively handle through in-person trading via Dojo or Maroo's Bazaar. If you want to use the in-game trade tab, then you will have to sit there and watch postings scrolling by at the break neck speed. If your trade tab has only a few people, consider switching to US East or West server (Option --> Tab over once, find Region, then adjust it). There are many ways to advertise your items.
    • In-game trade channel - main features, constantly updated so a posting will fly off-screen quickly (you can scroll back up if needed), limit 1 posting every 2 minutes
    • Forum trade channel - less traffic = your posting generally stays on the 1st page for days 
    • Outside sources - I haven't use them but other swear by it.
  2. The Void (Prime Parts farming) has been re-worked. Void Tower keys has been change to Relics (Void Fissure System). http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Fissure
  3. Most resources drop from multiple planets except for Neural Sensors (more reliably Jupiter only), Argon crystal (more reliably Void only). Tellerium can be farm in ArchWings or Uranus Sharkwing. Nitain Extracts are Alert items (99% of the time*) and Sabotage 2.0 (1% of the time*).  *opinion
  4. Normal warframe's part has (for the most part) always drop from the same planet/location. Parts of Prime version can be change from update to update.

As always, use this link for more info. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki 

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName
edit to reduce confusion, thanks Neithan

7 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Most resources drop from multiple planets except for Neural Sensors (Jupiter only), Argon crystal (Void only). Tellerium can be farm in ArchWings or Uranus Sharkwing. Nitain Extracts are Alert items (99% of the time*) and Sabotage 2.0 (1% of the time*).  *opinion

Neural Sensors also drop from the Raptors on Europa and Argon has been seen spawning as a breakable resource cache on every planet very rarely. Argon also drops from Vay Hek, Stalker, and rewarded from the Recovery mission.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

In case it isn't clear, you didn't lose your supply of void keys.  They were all turned into relics so you should have a stockpile of relics already in your inventory.

I would think so too, but after logging back in a couple weeks ago to finally get into this game with my level 3 volt I found that I only had 8 relics compared to my large stockpile of tower keys. Im not complaining about it since I will get the prime warframe I want eventually.

Thanks for the input everyone. It was confusing looking up boss drops as many sites were outdated or contradicted eachother. I guess it's due to theloot tables switching

7 hours ago, aligatorno said:

1. You can only trade mostly Prime Blueprints and Parts, Mods, Syndicate Items, Sortie Items. In trade chat you need to use the WTS tag in the beginning and then list your items and eventually the price. If someone is interested , they'll contact you. Or you can post your items on warframe.market and wait for people to contact you from there, just be sure to check the Online button at the bottom of the page when you are on. 

I knew we can trade prime parts and not the regular stuff, I have a more than a few BPs that I want to sell (prime parts).

Thanks for the heads up. I never knew about warframe.market. Seems like a cool feature site but I play on console mostly so not sure if that site is just for pc users.