Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

=======UPDATE========

PSA thread here:

TL;DR: Bug is fixed, script went out TWICE, all should be well.

========================
Hi Tenno, [DE]Taylor here. We've been hearing reports of some of you not receiving quest rewards, or being unable to install segments in your landing craft. Please post all reports of these bugs here while we look for a solution.

Thanks so much for your patience, guys! :community:
========================

I was doing the second part of the Sands Of Inaros Quest and once I extracted I got an Oberon Chassis instead of an Inaros Chassis.
Screenshot Screenshot.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
megathread and added mod comment, added update edit

Hello,

I did the Limbo Chassis Theorem Mission on Ose (Europa) with some friends.

We did 8 Excavations, the first 7 were credits and the 8. reward was Limbo Chassis Blueprint. We extracted then but at the Mission Summery we received NEO and MESO Relics but no Limbo Chassis Blueprint. We had all the same problem.

We all have the Limbo Chassis Theorem Ose (Europa) active.

Can someone help me?

Thanks Tobi

Edited by [DE]Taylor
megathread'd

I recently started the Hidden Messages quest, and after I completed the second mission the Lotus told me to construct the Mirage systems from the blueprint I received, but I never received a blueprint. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't have the option to run the mission again so I've no idea what to do.

I encountered a game breaking bug in the Arching Quest line. After completing all of the excavation missions to obtain the parts, the quest prompts me to build the Archwing in the foundry. However when I go to build it I cannot as I do not have the parts. They seem to be missing for some reason, and now I can't go back to do the excavation missions, effectively barring me from progressing any further in the game. Without completing the quest I can't complete the Jupiter junction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
megathread'd

A friend of mine just started playing warframe. He did the first 3 missions from vor's prize without troubles and then DE announces that replayable missions are up, update! Then we did the mission to get the foundry segment... and nope... no foundry segment in inventory...

I tried to make another account to try to redo the mission with another NEW account and... no... nothing for the FIRST segment we can get, the communication one.

So i can say that the segments from vor's prize can't be looted since last update... need a fix?

anyway, my friend will post a request for support soon so he can play normally.

Thanks for reading!

Doesn't seem to be just Lephantis.

I ran Lephantis 3 times, didn't get a single Nekros part from him and now I just finished Inaros quest line and I didn't get the last Inaros part from it either (I can live with not getting Nekros parts, since those can be gained later, but Inaros can't be repeated, so now I'm *excuse-my-french*)

I've done the excavation three times now, and have gotten said reward of a limbo helmet blueprint, yet when I check mission progress, the item isn't there, nor is it rewarded at the end of the mission. For a frame that is already absurdly frustrating to obtain that it's one of my last 4 to get, that it shouldn't have these stupid issues with drops. Fix it