The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

I was doing a neo excavation fissure, and when we completed a set of cryotic to get rewards I had been in my operator mode. It didn't give my any option for rewards off of the key and when I got back into the mission and returned to my warframe I still had 10 reactants collected.

Hi!

Can someone help me. I just recently completed quest line to get Titania warframe, but in the last part game crashed before i was able to complete the quest and after i relogged the quest was completed and I got rewards normally but i did not get the Neuroptics Blueprint for titania. Is there a way to get it afterwards. 

Spice Team Dominator

Lyracia

[U19 THE SILVER GROVE] After scan those plants and craft Nightfall Apothic,I start mission 1 "Find The Shrine" and abort the mission. However the system regard the mission as completed, and I got NOTHING, no blueprint nor item. Now I can only play mission 2 "Craft Twilight Apothic", which means I can never craft Titania. That could be horrible.

Please I really like Titania, someone can help me?:sadcry:

• 3 weeks later...

I had recently finished the Defence mission Stolfer on Pluto and extracted after round 15. The relic reqards were 2 Neo A1s and an Axi V5 but when I went into my inventory I only recived one of the Neo A1s and didn't get my Axi V5. I tried reloading to see if the Relic would appear but it is still missing from my inventory.

On 11/6/2016 at 2:00 AM, supernollan said:

Started playing the game again ater a brake but i didn't get the sgement for the mission and now I'm stuck on the ship and can't play the game please help!!!!! 

Vor's Prize

I have no segment!!!!!!!!!!

I have a similar problem but i got the market the codex the mods and the foundry but the arsenal is still offline but i already finished vors price.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2016 at 5:01 AM, MeSSiVe said:

I still didnt get the TITANIA NEUROPTIC BP . and i have posted this 2 times already.

its been 2 months since i last posted this i still didnt get the TITANIA NEUROPTIC BLUEPRINT. its since the second dream update came i m missing the only piece to complete that warframe.