Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

2 minutes ago, wh228 said:

I finished the second survival task of hidden messages, but did not get the Mirage system blueprint.

So if you cannot fix the problem, can you simply added the important missing reward into our storage, so we could continue the mission? 

I deadly want the mirage warframe and realllly cannnot wait!!

3 hours ago, TheDrunkPenguin said:

I encountered a game breaking bug in the Arching Quest line. After completing all of the excavation missions to obtain the parts, the quest prompts me to build the Archwing in the foundry. However when I go to build it I cannot as I do not have the parts. They seem to be missing for some reason, and now I can't go back to do the excavation missions, effectively barring me from progressing any further in the game. Without completing the quest I can't complete the Jupiter junction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue

I was doing The Archwing quest line, did all three excavation missions in a row, not realizing that none of them were giving me the intended Obonata component blueprint rewards.  I am now stuck on the Foundry building phase without the ability to craft Obonata because I lack the component blueprints.

Hello fellow Tenno. I am Ro-Phoenix12. How are you today DE?

I just completed the SIlver Grove Quest and I did not receive the Titiania neuroptics.
I have logged out TWICE, and it is not in my foundry. I had already bought the bundle the day it came out. So i have a Titania, but the quest did not give me the neuroptics. Please help?hRMcFmWhnWVhYiOiSW5POrm2R?token=eyJhbGci

KIRwlhM4VJU2q1OOLxAsseFP4?token=eyJhbGci

wcz9fx8lLhPG9A7EDopkiZyFa?token=eyJhbGci

Please note that I did not sell it. It just did not come up in rewards.

in the Quest The new strange, i had just finished investagating the source of the transmission for Cephalon Simaris so im at the part to craft Chroma Signal and when i go into my foundry to try and craft the item it is nowhere to be found in any tab, as if i dont have the recipe, its not even in the inventory. i was able to craft the scorched beacon without an issue. i had the same issue happen on my old account on a completly different computer on a different internet conection back when the quest was just changed from crafting parts of the frame to crafting the beacons. i was also running the mission from a relay, but i was not on my old account.

Edited by Garyfarmer

3 hours ago, TheDrunkPenguin said:

I encountered a game breaking bug in the Arching Quest line. After completing all of the excavation missions to obtain the parts, the quest prompts me to build the Archwing in the foundry. However when I go to build it I cannot as I do not have the parts. They seem to be missing for some reason, and now I can't go back to do the excavation missions, effectively barring me from progressing any further in the game. Without completing the quest I can't complete the Jupiter junction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I also have this issue

Hello,

It seems that when attempting to fulfill the 2nd vessel quest that i wasn't rewarded the Inaros Chassis after completion, also the vessel itself is gone from my gear. Currently it has moved me on to the third vessel quest. Could someone help me?

Thanks for all the great work so far.

there was a Hot Fix targeting issue but i am not sure it was a success, i still cant find my Inaros Blueprint or my sacred vessel gear and the quest as not restarted so i can get a second chance to obtain them, that exactly am i supposed to do here?

after completing the missions odonata-archwing I should have received the odonata parts to forge the odonata archwing but even if in the mission it shows that I completed and received the parts in the inventory and forge thei do not appear. 
i hove it can be fixed soon,thanks for the help

I cannot for some reason install a segment and becuse of that I can't play the game. I've tried login out and in, didn't work. I've tried verifying the game cache, didn't work. I've also tried re-installing the game, guess what, didn't work. Please fix this as soon as possible so I can actully enjoy the game instead of being a prisoner in it.

Hey! I got a problem with the newest Quest, the Silver Grove! 
When i was at the final part, i died, without any revives left which failed the mission and brought me back to the liset! In the loading screen my game crashed! When i relogged, it showed the endscreen of the quest, marking it as completed! Afterwards i received the Titania Blueprint, never did i receive the Tintania Neuroptics though! Now im stuck, i cant redo the mission, nor can i trade for the neuroptics!
I think Ro-Pheonix12 had a similar problem!

Edited by DerKriegsFarmer