Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three questions about mods

DLz47

Question

Hi! :)

As the title says, I have 3 questions about mods:
1) The rating number you can see in your collection. How is it calculated? Because the wiki says that a rank 10 legendary mod gives 8388608 points, but my total rating is 124k. So I don't understand something here.

2) The total number of mods: always by the wiki, there should be around 820 mods. I think I have all the mods but Primed Chamber and the ones that they have released by mistake (retired). Actually I don't know if all the mods that were released by mistake are now available again, because I remember pistol amp being one of those, but now is available, so maybe there are not retired mods, I didn't find anything on the wiki. Anyway, I think I have all the mods but Primed Chamber and I have 739 mods, so around 81 mods are missing. Is something wrong with the wiki or am I actually missing those mods? (The codex is useless as usual)

3) Is there a way to know the total credits value of the mod collection? (Except selecting all and trying to sell). They have removed the credits value (more usefull to me than the rating thing).

Edited by DLz47

2 answers to this question

Ranked up Mods give 'rating' like they always have, but since Warframe changed how Fusion works, the numbers are different.

if the Mods aren't displayed in the Codex, they are unobtainable (or are but the robots didn't update it into the Codex, it happens sometimes) and won't display, nothing you can do about that.

hm, i think you should be able to identify how much a filter is worth? selecting one Common/Uncommon/Rare Et Cetera for sale, and then tallying that with how many Mods of that Rarity which you have should cover that.

Thanks for the answers :)

I knew mods give rating, they always done it as you said. So the numbers in the wiki are wrong and need an update, right?

As I said, the codex is useless (it does not have new pvp mods, not even the arch-gun mods released in SOTR), and that's why I asked. I would like to know if there is actually someone with 740+ mods. That would mean that there are more mods and I am missing some of them. Also, this: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Retrieved_Content

So, except trying to sell or sorting and calculating (that's what I meant) there is not an automatic way to know the total value

Edited by DLz47