Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IS THE GAME BROKEN ?!!!???

TyrannosauRayz

Question

I can't log in on the site, and the game itself!!! SRSLY?

When i log in on site it says ERROR: BLACKLIST: IGNORED TAR (what the hell is this?)

AND, if i log in ingame. It says LOG IN FAILED, CHECK INFO. (I EVEN CHANGED MY PASSWORD ) -,- I waited for 12 hours for "MAYBE THEY'LL FIX THIS" but no! Its been 12 hours. Seriously DE? I know I'm not the only one who have this problem. There are so many posts at Waframe Int Group that has this problem. -,- 

EDIT: If you're telling to send support ticket. HOW? I can't even log in -,-

Edited by TyrannosauRayz_13th

5 answers to this question

1. What type of internet connection do you have? Ethernet and VPNs will be blocked.

2. Bring up the launcher, and click on the gear icon in the upper right. First, use the "verify" option. When that's done, use the "optimize" option. 

Twitter account -> https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe

FB account -> https://www.facebook.com/PlayWarframe/

I've been trying to get a DE from these links, and through support, in the hopes for someone to shed some insight. I know what the message means, but I don't know what it means in Warframe's case. 

Edited by GibbsslapTheGalaxy

Try to get a new IP address from ISP (in my case just disconnect/reconnect) till get login. This work for me after i experience this a strange thing. When i turn on my computer i can reach the main site with my browser, then when i try to log in in-game i have got "network not responding" "check your info", after that i can't reach the site what is accessible before in-game login failure. I Just disconnect the internet in router and reconnect to get new IP and voila game runs fine. I hope this help.