Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe concept, Biohazard

(XBOX)Necromancer1000

And then I have Biohazard, a bio weapon expert he brings deadly plages to kill his foes.

design:

a yellow Biohazard suit (default) with a black gas mask and the Biohazard symbol on his chest.

passive, release:

Biohazard constantly let's out plague spores into the air to infect targets( could do something like this with the bard frame coming out soon)

ability 1, plague:

you chose one of 3 plagues to decimate enemies with.

neurax worm:

this paricite controles the mind of the victim for the players use.

necrotic virus:

a deadly plague which has the potential for enhanced cell growth, or in other words zombies.

bio weapon:

a very deadly plague that kills anything it touches.

(the next 3 abilities are different depending on the plague, so I'm going to use nw, nv and bw to label out each plague)

ability 2, erase, canibul and harmless:

Erase (nw):

erases the memory of the infected so they forget you are even there, and in rare cases forever how to use their weapons.

canibul (nv): 

infected go berserk (manic animation) and start to seek out and eat non infected, survivors are infected once the ability ends.

harmless (bw):

leasens the leathality of the weapon so it will kill people slower (there is a reason)

ability 3, helper, decay and illness:

Helper (nw):

you take control of one of the infected (or possess) while your body slumps down. You have full control of the enemy and can use their weapons and skills, and instantly hack as well. If the target dies you go back to your warframe body.

decay (nv):

the infected slowly start to decay and lose health, this can be stacked.

illness (bw):

all infected start to feel ill and vomit, so you can walk right past without them ever knowing.

Ability 4, as you wish, horde and Armageddon.

as you wish (nw):

all infected stop in their tracks, raise their weapon to their heads and take a leathal shot.

horde (nv):

all infected who have died within a centen time come back to life, with canibul and decay on constantly. Anyone killed by the horde also becomes one of them, drains power)

armageddon (bw):

you turn the leathality up to the max and kill all infected at that time, the more you kill the better the buff you get (suggests some in the comments please)

Edited by (XB1)Necromancer1000

Incorrect spelling and grammar aside, this Biohazard frame idea is pointless anyway because as revealed in PAX Australia today, we are getting an Infested frame and it's most likely coming very soon given the fact that The War Within is confirmed to come out next week and every major update has released a new Warframe.

The 25:13 mark shows them talking about the Infested frame and the 30:07 mark shows them talking about The War Within's release date.

9 hours ago, IronWolfKnight said:

Incorrect spelling and grammar aside, this Biohazard frame idea is pointless anyway because as revealed in PAX Australia today, we are getting an Infested frame and it's most likely coming very soon given the fact that The War Within is confirmed to come out next week and every major update has released a new Warframe.

The 25:13 mark shows them talking about the Infested frame and the 30:07 mark shows them talking about The War Within's release date.

Yes, but this isn't the infested frame, I said the plague frame and just suggested the infested for an ability (now removed), so there is still a point to it

8 hours ago, (XB1)Necromancer1000 said:

Yes, but this isn't the infested frame, I said the plague frame and just suggested the infested for an ability (now removed), so there is still a point to it

yeah the one important thing for me is is it fashion frame compatible

13 minutes ago, V45H said:

yeah the one important thing for me is is it fashion frame compatible

Yes it can be, but I'm not the best artist in the world so I don't really want to draw anything, but if you have ideas then I will be happy to hear them, also I have another idea that I have started that you could look at too who is fashion frame compatible